Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 28 Ch. 112 - Ignorance

Never would I have ever thought that I would see the protagonist become the antagonist

It's funny to me, even if they passed on wrens powers to someone else they'd either break and go completely insane because of the sheer amount of memories they'd gain at once, or they'd most likely turn against everyone because of the memories they'd inherit.
Or eren already found a way to Finesse himself into his power so no matter who it's handed to, he's in control

damn i know Eren probably did it to protect them and push them away so they dont help but it still hurts fr 💔💔

not touching alcohol... damn what has happened to eren... it seems like the code geass ed as yall said... still to armin .. and mikasa... they were the best... damn this zeke ... he really is pissing off... armin really showed eren the mirror.. whats happened to everyone... its going to crumble even before it rumbles...

Fed-Kun's army
Oh man, this is gonna suuuuuuck to see next episode.
I fully believe he's doing this for them in some form or another but this still hurts.

Fed-Kun's army
wow levi is so OP even someone who has the power to turn into a giant monke has to run away from him

Users who are viewing this thread