Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 28 Ch. 113 - Violence

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, floch starts as an annoying fodder to a main asshole now.

Levi is cool I think we all know that but like when are they gonna explain as to what the Jaegar bros are plotting???? For now I dont like how the Jaegar followers are dealing all this... killing their own people? I mean I hate the military people too it has always been the survey corps doing the work, the military has always been sitting on their asses. I would be pissed off too if they made a decision like giving eren's titan to someone else WITHOUT notifying the survey corps. From that perspective I understand why the Jaegar group killed those military groups but again what is eren doing? Cant they talk? Like tell yours and zeke's plan to everyone? And talk like adults? Everyone is killing each other and plotting against each other left and right WITHOUT even knowing what they are killing each other for?? What is Zeke's and eren's plan??

Ok so right now its Jaegar Group VS Survey corps VS Marleyeans (who have infiltrated the island..)
Even the eldians on the island are divided now..

@Wow_ie
Yeah, what I hate the most is that Eren's intentions are being actively witheld from us. That's like the main reason I'm still not freaking out about Eren losing his shit, betraying everyone, provoking Armin and Mikasa etc. I mean, if this were him being manipulated by Zeke, or him betraying everyone, surely there would be no point in hiding his motives to this extent? It's just annoying. So my hope is that Eren has some sort of plan that - if he makes it - will make all of... this... make sense. Somehow.

Also, about everyone hating on Zeke. Yeah, I do get it. However, everyone, do remember Zeke sold out his own parents when he was still a child. For him, I don't think there's anyone he wouldn't be willing to sacrifice in order to further his aims. Now, what those aims are? You tell me. He's an extremely damaged person, with layers and layers of twisted logic wrapping him up, so whether what he said thus far is what he's actually thinking is everyone's guess. And now.. he just ever so slightly miscalsulated when it came to Levi, is all, haha.

"you piss-smelling disgusting-ass fugly piece of shit" bahahha levi you tell him piece of shit zeke, I thought I could trust you!!! your plans better be explained man, I don't want to hate you forever 😭

Very satisfying seeing Zeke all trussed up like a Christmas turkey, although Levi probably should have covered Zeke's mouth or something, just in case?

Users who are viewing this thread