Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 29 Ch. 115 - Support

So Levi got blasted, Zeke is healed back to normal, and Pieck has Eren at gunpoint, wow

Eren: Hi, brat who killed Sasha
Gabi: Hi, Eren who murdered everybody in my hometown, my close friends and the kids I grew up with
/erenhypocrisy

I appreciate Ishiyama treating Sasha with respect (tho it feels like fanservice) and this Gabi arc but he also overhyped her death. Sasha went to war, shot down several enemy soldiers and got shot down herself in the end. That's all that happened. If Gabi must answer for shooting back, then the scouts, Sasha, and Eren especially have WAY more deaths to answer for. Ishiyama needs to stop treating it like Gabi snuck in her house at night to get her or something.

LEVI :( my heart sank when hange said “he’s dead” no, i don’t accept it yet
but damn pieckkkk & eren looking good in that coat plss

Ahh Levi...
But what affected me most is Zeke. I'm getting a lot of feels for him starting with his past revelation :(
The Jaegar brothers really got screwed by their father. And when Zeke found out he has a brother, you can really feel he wanted them to bond and gave all his trust to him. But I feel like Eren is just playing him and has a different agenda. So Im sad for Zeke :(

Dex-chan lover
So Eren is also an idiot, well, he was an idiot from beginning and a damsel in distress XD

Wait, why didn't eren just touch zeke when they met and agreed on that plan and didn't make all eldians sterile?

everything is so messed up and if all of them die theyll end up in the path with everyone who died before but sasha and niccolo would be not be together

Re-reading the whole series now I appreciate Sasha's death being so important. People complaining about characters being angry at Gabi are stupid and don't understand perspective. You'd also be angry if someone killed a person you loved, no matter the circumstances. Of course they'd make a big deal out of it, it was their best friend this child killed.

@Drivingthescrew... yeah it does look like erens gonna be doing that... i think that was ymir as theyve shown that girls as a reaper or so when talking about her... ymir really is an important figure in all of this.. levi hasnt dies cause hange was trying to save him... still zeke should think about what has happened with him as i he should not be the one to declare that eldian can not live... hope continues to exist as long as you are alive and that makes humans... continue..

Aggregator gang
so why didnt eren and zeke touch each other at page 19 again? i read until 138 and all the requirements are already there. does eren just really need willy declaration to not hesitate anymore?

Fed-Kun's army
If there isn't any more depth to Zeke's and Eren's plans, and they both are actually on the same team/trying to make eldians go extinct, then well, I hope they meet painful death and their plans go down the drain by the end of all this.

I am not buying it. No way does Eren agree with Zekes plan and says that all Eldians should die. Is this the same dude who couldn't quit yammering on about his freedom and how he will do anything there is to get it?

My guess is Eren is saying that so that Zeke trusts him to follow through with his plan but Eren will end up carrying out the rumbling since he has the founding titan and Zeke doesn't.

Also if that girl really is who we think she is, then why is she helping Zeke? I mean Zeke does not have the founding titan. Unless she is helping him because he's a titan and so they are all connected by the "path" which seems likely but then why has no one else ever been in contact with this before?

Users who are viewing this thread