Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 29 Ch. 117 - Conviction

Fed-Kun's army
l-5377-when-youre-about-to-fight-someone-you-cant-beat-so-you-get-your-big-brother.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I like that this manga actually leaves people with divided opinions

I can't tell whether the writing is shitty or amazing at times, but it can't be denied that it gets people emotionally invested

Holy shit that glare of Eren. I guess at least one of the Titans will be eaten by Eren in this fight. Should be Renier the Plot-Armored Titan lmao.

Fed-Kun's army
following the comments is what keeps me reading this thing

Uh.... guys? It just occurred to me that Zeke is going to call in “reinforcements” of the Titan sort. Which means bye bye Pyxis... and Falco. D:

If Falco does transform, I’m betting endgame has Reiner save him by passing on the Armored Titan.

Dex-chan lover
Marley needs to be destroyed. They're too evil, and it seems the majority of the government and civilians are complicit. Paradis needs to just chill the fuck out, which if they destroy Marley, they'll be able to. The rest of the world won't want to fuck with them after they see that even with anti-Titan guns, the Titans can still win. The whole world is trying to crush Paradis to take their resources, so I have a really hard time thinking of our Wall Eldians as bad guys, regardless of what they do. In war, when your everything is about to be devoured, do whatever it takes to survive.

Aggregator gang
@KraZTaco I'm the same It became just odd to read It now, at best I'm cheering for Mikasa, Armin and the other in prison, Eren and Marley can Just die for all I care

Fed-Kun's army
@hunterwar
Nice Meme but he was 3v1'ing there. Big bro had no choice but to step in.

Gabi such a scumbag character... Honestly hope she doesn't make it out alive.

Dex-chan lover
At least we're back to actual content. The war garbage is uninteresting as all hell, but the titan fights are top tier every time.

Dex-chan lover
I can’t get over that face of peak or w/e that female titan user is called, it’s just so horrible

Aggregator gang
Maybe is just me but I was absolutely under the impression Eren was better at fighting than this. Specially with the time skip and what not, you would think he would have gotten better? Guess he will always be shit at that not matter what, uh.

I like Magath, poor guy is the only notable pure-blooded Marleyan worth anything, even after Eren destroyed their rotten high command. Also, I think Eren doesn't want Zeke here even if he needs him, because the faggot is going to titanize all of the infected people.

@shoker But the reason Eren didn't die this chapter is because he was trying his best, despite getting progressively overwhelmed. Reiner even spells it out for readers that he can't understand where Eren gets all that determination to stay alive.

Dex-chan lover
@A-tan
He's fighting really well though. If not for Pieck, the other two will be trashed thoroughly by him. Long range sniper put him at severe disadvantage yet those guys still can't get a bite.

Users who are viewing this thread