Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 30 Ch. 119 - Big Brother, Little Brother

Fed-Kun's army
If Reiner can survive being stabbed in the neck by moving his consciousness into his body Eren probably learned it from Zeke

FUCKING GABI I SWEAR I WAS STARTING TO LIKE HER A BIT BUT NOW FUCK YOU I HOPE YOU GET SKINNED ALIVE YOU LITTLE FUCKING BITCHHDHDHFH DO RBRBDHDHJK

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! I ACTUALLY STARTED LIKING YOU GABI I WAS CRYING FOR YOU WHEN FALCO TURNED INTO A TITAN. DURING THIS CHAPTER I WAS CRYING FOR YOU AND FALCO! HOW CAN SHE STILL SUPORT THE MARLYEANS??? WHAT does she think gonna happen if they Marley wins this battle??? Does she think she will be treated nicely by the marleyans??? NO YOU WONT YOU IDIOT! YOU WILL STILL BE CALLED A DEVIL BY THEM! but did you see how the island eldians treated you??? They treated you with respect! Because they know y'all are just kids! It's not y'all fault! FUCK GABI I THOUGHT YOU OPENED YOUR FUCKING EYES
God soooooo many things happened in this chapter I need to a timeout let me calm my nerves 😭😭

Dex-chan lover
I've binged like 30 chapters today already, I'm running out of emotions after getting pulled left and right, BUT I JUST CAN'T STOP READING MORE

Holy shit this is insane, so many sides, so many things happening, I'm not mad or happy of Gabbi beheading Eren she had to what she had to do from their perspective and once again she has nice aim goddamn. It seems Eren really is acting, he said "wait" when Zeke was about to scream in front of Falco. They could've ran far away with Falco instead of get closer to Zeke, I guess they really thought Zeke would stop if he knew Falco was there. Now Porco knows the truth about his big brother and is transferring over his powers to Falco holy crap!

So... I guess boring chapters have just ceased to exist? It just keeps getting better.... I can't take it...

Users who are viewing this thread