Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 30 Ch. 121 - Memories of the Future

Fed-Kun's army
If only Eren had a son destined too become the attack titan, he wouldn't have had time but seeing one more sliver of the future might've changed things even more. This was probably inevitable once Eren saw the future and knew he became a helpless too it.

Such a great plot twist . Eren actually did that. The assault titan manipulates time and the past .

YOOOO WTF WHAT A REVERSE UNO MOVE. Zeke thinks he's going to save Eren? Nah dog you're being played. This manga is giving me super whiplash.

Came back from 137

So it's clear that Grisha saw the rumbling from Eren's future memory, and he was terrified of it which is why he convinced Zeke to stop Eren in this chapter. Simply put it the whole edo-tensei in 137 wasn't that all bs lol.

rode resiss running away so fast was kinda funny... still what is eren up to... zeke got played by eren completely... i can understand grisha... he was a good person... still what is the future... now we know what happened to eren kissed historias hand... can grisha see that eren is observing him ... eren looks really scary.. but that anger, whose is it..

Thanks, Isayama... for stabbing me in the heart. I was not seeing this plot twist coming. I have no words, like I'm so fucking shocked right now... I still wanna have faith in Eren though. Painnnnnnn

bro what is this. zeke gets played by eren, then eren gets played by zeke, then zeke gets played by eren, then eren gets played with zeke and then zeke gets played y eren, then eren gets played by zeke.

wtf

Users who are viewing this thread