Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 32 Ch. 128 - Traitors

@moozooh Best comment hands down. No ranting, just calm statements on the core theme of the story.

Sure, there's a certain catharsis to supporting a character lashing out at the world, as Eren is doing. But what kind of world will be left, if this sort of destructive, short-sighted, self-assuaging rage is permitted on such a scale?

The resistance to Eren's plan is less about them being kumbaya/morally higher as most people have taken it and more about "this isn't what we want to be as a species."

I don't know about a lotta these readers, but I wouldn't want to live in a world where this sort of mass extinction was carried out on my behalf, regardless of what I'd experienced that would appear to justify it.

Passing comment, but that magazine cover was... Hmm.

So, they betray Eldia, the Marley guys suggest to kill everyone in the island with shows that they have the same mindset as always but Eren cant do the same to the rest?

if floch did kill mikasa,armin,jeann and connie and eren finds out he would be dead in an instant

@Yourself yeah it really is very layered... it is not anyones fault at this point.. theyre just doing what they think is right.. the ending is unpredictable... but i dont think its going down the code geass line.. everyone is gonna die i think and the future will see their sacrifices.. something like that i guess

Users who are viewing this thread