Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 32 Ch. 129 - Nostalgia

lol at the people who are condemning eren for what hes doing. After everything he and the eldians were put through how could someone be mad at what hes doing. The rest of the world was going to get rid of paradis island at some point. The only answer is survival of the fittest, its either eren and the eldians that live or the rest of the world. Any person would choose themselves over others because thats instinct and well i would choose my own life over someone elses any damn day

Fed-Kun's army
After finally catching up, I think that Eren is doing the best possible choice available, even though he'll kill everyone except on the island if he didn't then everyone on the island would either die or continue being repressed, also if the survey corps kill Eren and stops the rumbling than that would only make like worse for all other Eldians, and my second point it that the Founding x Attack x Warhammer Titan looks godly

Who even gives a fuck anymore so many people have died already for literally no reason. Kill the world and don't even start it over again.

Ugh how can y'all agree with eren's plan?? Y'all are mad honestly.. why does genocide have to be the solution?!
He has the founding titan power for fuck's sake! That power legit grants so many wishes, from curing a whole population to altering their memories and even has the power to commit genocide! You are telling me this extraordinary power can not alternate eldians' bodies in a way they dont become titan anymore? Like cant eren just wish that the ymir girl remakes eldians bodies but without the titan fluids or whatever that is in their blood that makes them become titans. Isnt that possible? Remake their bodies as normal humans! I mean once they had gotten the founding titan power and knew how to use it, they shouldve just talked and put their minds together and come up with a solution as to how to utilize this power. But no everyone had their own agenda, one wanted to end the eldian race and the other wanted to end the whole world expect eldians. A mess.

Ah poor Connie. He should've just stayed home with Sasha and the rest of the idiots. Oh wait. They ded.

Dex-chan lover
Bunkers should be a thing in this world. Don't see a mass genocide coming even if the stomping continues.

@Wow_ie - It doesn't matter what Eren does with that power to alter the titans. In the end, that won't change the fact that the entire world sees them as devils and will united in one large scale attack to annihilate Paradis. They were dangerously close to doing so too, had Eren not attacked Liberio.

Eren's choice to destroy the world makes perfect sense, even if it is the most morally abhorrent choice.

I understand Eren's logic even tho it's crazy but the Jaegerists are pieces of shit that act all high and mighty and they must die

I love how shadis and magath meet up at the end showing truly that both sides are here to save the world and that them dying together means that they understand each other

And I thought that Shadis and Magath were two very similar characters... kind of poetic how their ends are also the same.

Users who are viewing this thread