Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 32 Ch. 129 - Nostalgia

Not impressed at all, whats so interesting about it? Whats so ingenious about it?
No semblance of realism in their world, as if a dorky teen writes it. Turtle slow pace, prolix rambling plotline as if the author cannot summarize it well. Crappy illustration. I understand if people just like it, but it doesn't warrant such a wankfest. NOTHING DEEP AND COMPLEX ABOUT IT

I dont have time to read all the comments, what i wanna know is who do you guys root for? And is it weird that i root for eren?

Dex-chan lover
2 mentors die at the same time. F I guess.

And idk which way Eren will take. Wonder if he goes Lelouch or just genocide.

@MrMuunster I can't really see him surviving it, he got shot and fell into the sea so i'd imagine he'd start drowning real quick. And after they blew the ship up i'd imagine the blast and shrapnel would be enough to ensure he's dead.

eren please kill the plot armor group
rip floch

even for shiganshina the plot armor was excusable bc it was just 3 shifters but seriously? whole damn elite squad against like ten people? reiner and annie wouldve been wiped out in seconds with the amount of thunder spears on deck. this will all be excusable if eren just wastes these guys.

Users who are viewing this thread