Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 32 Ch. 130 - Dawn of Humanity

Thanks for the upload! This translation reads so much better than the other ones.

Dex-chan lover
I like how the translation of the last page is just completely different
from
"He never stopped moving to"
to
"ill exterminate them all"

Love the translations thank you! This translation was the only one that made sense so far compared to others... I really thought historia wanted to make babies with eren. But thankfully not, because that wouldn't make sense at all it came out of the blue lol. So thank you sooo much!!

Double-page supporter
See eren sadly isn't the father y'all she got pregnant cause she thought it would stop eren to go through with his plan but it fails that's why she looks all depressed that one chapter sitting on the rocking chair.

Aggregator gang
I like this translation the most. It makes the most sense.

At least I understand Historia's character a bit more. At first she accept her fate and didn't try to run away from her responsibility. She is thankful for Eren standing up for her and Eren's action led the 104 to try to find another way. I like the call back to Historia's motivation of living her life with pride.

The differences Liberio Linguist "When you showed gratitude to me I was moved" I feel like gratitude was the wrong word to describe what Eren was trying to do.

The difference for all three translation for Historia being against Eren's plan. Liberio Linguist "We'll live with guilt for the rest of their lives" Road Warrior " Our people will be damned by that sin" Fukkatsu "If I fail to stop you I can never live with pride again". This part is more confusing because they all imply something different on wheat the rumbling can do to Eren and Historia. The first one makes the consequences more personal to Eren and Historia as they are both bearing the guilt of the rumbling, second made it sound like Historia is concerned about how the people of Paradis will be the only survivors left in the world and the remaining population has to bear their sin of mass genocide. Lastly this translation made it more personal for Historia as she has an opportunity to stop Eren and if she fails or takes part in his plan how can she be proud of herself.

The Zeke conversation made sense the other translation made it sound like Titan shifters and xaver also experience the headaches too. But in this translation Zeke mentioned that the Titan reserachers in Marley never mentioned anything about Ackermans having that Ackerbond trait.

Aside from the translation differences what I feel about this chapter. I'm really fucking excited and glad we all got the Eren pov we wanted and Historia finally got some screen time after 2+ years. Although I don't think this is the full pov due to some unanswered questions. First why did Historia get pregnant even after being opposed to Eren's plan to the point where she said " if I fail to stop you I can never live with pride again" Not to mention her pregnancy feels redundant in the end assuming the flashback is in a linear timeline the wine was already spiked meaning her pregnancy while helping Eren only added extra insurance to Zeke's life. Isayama disproved my theory of a partial rumbling grand Eldian revolt theory. Because the Eren pov told us that he's really going forward with the world genocide plan.

If your curious my Theory was Eren was planning a worldwide Eldian revolt in the internment camps as a way to get Eldian on the continent to fight for their freedom under the threat of imminent death through Eren's path message. Afterwards Eren will use a partial rumbling to wipe out the World's military severely weakening the world to allow for Paradis to gain power and to buy time for a possible option. My evidence was Annie's father fighting that guard in the internment zone thinking there is more to that panel then an oh no Annie will never see her dad again.

Yam's usage of flashbacks examples being Uprising Arc Rod's pov and Grisha's pov from chapters Bystander, That Day and the Eren Zeke Path's memory trip. In Rod's case we see a bit of him through Historia's childhood and after she kills him we see his regrets and what he meant "All you can do is pray". Grisha's case is through Shadis pov afterwards it was Grisha's own memories and most recently being Eren and Zeke wandering through his memories. To put it simply due to some unanswered questions and usages of other character pov their is more to this to come.

NOOOOO EMSISTERS THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
SURELY THIS IS A MISTRANSLATION

Dex-chan lover
Hardcore. Even though I think Eren goes too far, I can respect his unwavering determination.

This is the cleanest TL we got so far. Now we wait until the official one drops. After that, we'll have a better idea.

Lux

Power Uploader
This translation makes a lot more sense.

@TheFlash080 We don't know why she decided to become pregnant, and no she didn't do it to stop Eren, if she wanted to stop him all she had to do was ratting him out to the MP, but just as Eren asked her in this chapter she didn't rat him out in the end. Why? She said herself that if she failed to stop him she couldn't have lived with pride.

My thought is: she thought that if she had a child that would give her the strength to live with that guilt, otherwise if the world didn't get flattened by Eren that child one day would have been forced to become a titan to use their royal blood in order to protect the island.

I used to really love this story in the beginning. Somewhere in the middle I felt it started falling off. But now its in full gear again. Back to the Shingeki no Kyojin I love. These characters have developed so much. To see them all fighting together, despite their differences. They all have a common goal. Not necessarily forgiving one another, but understanding why they did what they did. You see the effect the long fight has had on all of the soldiers. They are tired of watching their friends die, but they are fighting for what they believe.

I used to have gripes about Erin being a one dimensional character. He's one note, all he wants to do is kill titans, nothing else matters to him, hes just an angry kid with no development. But now i see thats apart of his character. Sure at first revenge is all on his mind, even now it is, but he doesn't have much time left. He needs to go through these extremes to accomplish his goal as fast as possible. He wants to leave the world a better place than it was for him. Even if that means majority of the population being dead. From a kid hes been apart of this fight that he had no control over. Everything is predetermined, I imagine it must seem like hes meant to do it. In a weird twisted way Erin is justified in doing all this. This was always meant to happen. You cant fight destiny.

Im not even kidding, roughly a year ago, when Eren kissed historia hand, i made a joke comment on it saying, "you think if Eren Banged Historia he'd become omniscient?" I predict my joke is gonna turn out to be true

Users who are viewing this thread