Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 32 Ch. 130 - Humanity's Breaking Dawn (Edit)

Dex-chan lover
Shit fuck, I can’t believe Shingeki no Kyojin was a lowkey prequel to Nausicaa this entire time.

Aggregator gang
Eren and Historia is totally the thing now.

Sad times for Mikasa, time to kill Eren for that betrayal

Soooo... I don't think that he can just pull a Lelouch after this shit. Him dying isn't going to do shit to the fear of the people of the island

chapter theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScEFATfZ3uw

Wait wait wait... The fuck is this? So Historia is carrying Eren's child?? What about him and Mikasa?? Are you kidding??

Dex-chan lover
@Alemoa I did think his goal was to be similar, but the more I see the more I think he is fully committed to this goal. Whereas Lelouch's goal was achievably by playing politics and turning everyone against him, Eren's would find it hard to achieve the same feat since people would still fear the people on the island. So no matter how horrible it might be, he truly intends to wipe out all outside of those walls.
Unless there is a piece missing, since for a long time here people were trying to work out what Eren was actual planning.

Group Leader
man the typesetter ruined the last page
i mean that translation was litterally the bottom left text. The manga editor comment

Eren is willing to genocide the entire world so Historia and her offsprings will never devour each others for millennia to come. He also is heavily implied as the real father all along.

It's over Mikasafags.

Fed-Kun's army
wow, Eren is the father ?? That's is heartbreaking for Mikasa. But hey, but was never about a happy ending right?
So Eren will 'sacrifice' himself for mankind survival / cleaning the hatred, but if it's his child, he is technically abandoning the kid !?

I'm highly disappointed in Eren's final form. I imagined a Dino-Spinosaurus type mixed with humanoid titan, but now,
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined, this manga is going downhill at the last arc, sadly join the large trope of mangas that have poor endings. (I guess this is subjective, some people may like it. )

Yes. Kill them all. They all deserve to die given all the things they did against Eren's people. And fuck those traitors siding with 'humanity'.

wtf are you talking about we already know that the father was the guy who bullied her when they were kids

Users who are viewing this thread