Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 33 Ch. 131 - Rumbling

Dex-chan lover
I expect only the happiest ending for this series: the author opening his spa.

Dex-chan lover
I guess I can understand why Eren decided to kill everyone even after living outside the wall for a few years. He thought that outside the wall is freedom, but what he saw was people still being put in shackles and got put down even without a wall. He's disappointed with humanity outside the wall and thus decided to destroy them all in his pursit for true freedom.

I really don’t get the point of Armin and the others. Before they stop Erin, shouldn’t they come up with a plan to save the Eldians and the world first? Is Armin really boutta kill his best friend whose the only one that’s got a plan to save their people? It’s true he’s not a good guy, he’s an idealist while Erins being more realist.

gKh_oT.gif

I cant wait to see Eren loses everything because author's woes and see all eldians getting obliterated. That would be a great ending. Right?RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!!

Such a great manga turned into a shitshow. /rant

Kinda remind how retarded people irl, fighting racism by cleansing every minority representatives/characters in every product, lol.

17unrest-jemima-01-superJumbo.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Phew, what great juxtaposition of events. The hopes and dreams right next to all of the despair, good shit.

Really liked this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@SilverSeagleLive Eren has already destroyed the grand alliance of most of the world's millitaries in Liberio, that really diminishes the issue.

Dex-chan lover
Should have invested in a deep underground bunker, or practiced with Microsoft flight simulator and bought a used Cessna plane 🙂

@brsity right? Must've been some 20-layers-thick walls, even though that wasn't what was drawn...

And even then, it's probably not enough to completely flatten the world... by the time they're half-way around the world, they should spread out at least like another 50x, which should open up some gaps.

Aggregator gang
Erwin > Armin

Btw this chapter was good, but the manga as a whole is getting too dragged out.

@oka-tan
The issue is that people will rebuild and come back again. He knows this, destroying the military is just kicking the can down the road. It seems the world is around 1918 technology, once they get to modern there will be no hope for Eldians to survive. The whole point of the dilemma and this series is that there’s no GOOD solution. Armin doesn’t realize this. Erin at least chose one of the bad solutions, because at the end of the day, it is a solution and only he himself has to carry the mental weight of genocide instead of a large group of people.

Users who are viewing this thread