Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 33 Ch. 131 - Rumbling

Lux

Power Uploader
@Kampfarsch Dude, did you read my post? I said they're probably going all together with Eren instead of spreading out in all directions. That's why they're still all grouped in the same place. They're going to wipe out one place after the other all together.

Also i don't know why people were surprised Eren aknowledged his acts as evil and selfish. He already said that since back the Marley arc and he never claimed to be in the right and his acts to be justified.
zjhbcdp.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Go fuck yourself Eren. I really want him to be killed but knowing Mikasa and Armin i doubt they will do it...😒

This chapter gave me some serious goosebumps. I still dislike the decision Eren made and fail to fully comprehend it. I hoped he would be willing to just set an example by destroying just Marley but he feels that there is no room in the world for any race other than the Eldians after everything that has taken place over the centuries.

It's pretty clear why Eren did this, Tybur had united all the world against Paradis, and wouldn't stop till it was wiped out. Even if Eren had made an example of Marley and stopped, the other powers would have decided to move against them eventually, for they would be deemed too dangerous to exist. Thus it was a question of Paradis vs the world, and Eren chose the former

This is basically like what Emperor Lelouch (All Hail!) did in Code Geass. Nothing unite people like a common enemy.

Damn bro he really wished he didn’t have to be the bad guy but he knows that he’s got to because he sees it happening anyway

Aggregator gang
im stiil rooting eren to win. pls dont do talk no jutsu armin

Dex-chan lover
well Armin feelings are heavily influenced by Berthold... still he pulled a chad moment by himself

Well it's settled now, either Annie or Armin is kicking the bucket.

My money's on Annie.

Either way, this would be a pretty inefficient global genocide plan.

The titans either spread too thin that people can go in between or they just go on a parade that people can dodge. You can kill most of them, but probably not all of them. Unless there's some colossal titan mitosis going on that we're not seeing.

Also, I'm assuming blue-water navies would be just fine, and would probably be on their way to shell paradis once they find out their country was flattened.

Some might say Eren's reason for killing all people of the world is childish but just put yourself in his place "what will you do?". Some righteous people will reply we will work together not kill each other but that's an ideal world point of view like in a fairy tale or one-piece type of world. In real life, if you are fueled with revenge and you have the power to take that revenge then you will follow the Eren's plan or else you are just a stupid person who thinks the world is full of flower and butterflies.

Users who are viewing this thread