Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 33 Ch. 131 - Rumbling

Dex-chan lover
To think that the author already said that everyone will die/the worst that was worse than all the earlier chapter is whats on his mind for the ending is actually made me feel some sort of relief. After all that story that has been unfold i just cant think of anything but everyone salvations. Which is death. To release them from their sufferings.

Fed-Kun's army
Will the titans stamp out of all humanity? Will Eren come back to his senses? Will Mikasa resolve her feelings. Stay tuned till..... October!!!
giphy.gif

At this situation there is no right answer, both options will include genocide of the innocent so.... It's natural for the strongest to win.

The first 2/3 of the chapter was pretty hard to read. Damn
RIP people of Marley

Everything is f’ed up. Eren why tf were you trying to find freedom that way.

TBH at this point I'm betting that either Armin or Misaka will end up killing Eren and most likely also die in the process. This is going full tragedy ...

Dex-chan lover
I can handle unhappy endings as long as they're satisfying, but with the direction this story has gone, I feel like I'm just going to be annoyed when this finally ends.
I suppose one message this story imparts is that brute force can't put an end to discrimination. Titans can be used to deter and settle conflict, but they're powerless against its source. Even when the people of Paradis were living in their isolated ignorance, they had their host of internal issues (human trafficking, useless nobility, and poverty). The players will change, but the cycle of dissatisfaction and hate will continue.

Aggregator gang
@Betony eh, it has the same problem Gantz had, good start but went off the rails pretty fast. at least Gantz had consistency in its characters.

@Kampfarsch, the walls cover a huge amount of area, especially Wall Maria, enough for thousands of collosals, there's a good 2-page spread in volume 2 showing the land they cover.

Aggregator gang
what the fuck was that random romance that came out of nowhere

also this is dead ass gonna end in the worse way possible yeah. I was betting on at least 3 of the original cast surviving, but it honestly might even be less than that. Maybe Connie, Jean and Hange will make it? We'll see..

I'd like to also add that of course, getting everyone to agree isn't gonna happen, and from an extremely vengeful background, this is the easiest and best solution, but that doesn't mean he should fucking do it. Like jesus bro

Dex-chan lover
@T_Starrk still miniscule compared to earths circumference
They would never be this densely packed
Unless they really all went with eren in one direction for no reason like that other dude said
If thats the case the other nations can just walk around them and just take the island while the titants are bussy walking in the other direction

Users who are viewing this thread