Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 33 Ch. 132

That was one glorious death, RIP Hanges.

Now I just wish they would either give up or die, I liked these characters, but what they are doing is nothing short of stupid, and they can't even realise it... If they manage to stop Eren the next thing on the agenda is the purge of the Paradis Island... Such a good idea, to save those who want you dead...

https://www.reddit.com/r/ShingekiNoKyojin/comments/cfpg89/ending_spoilers_i_found_isayamas_source_material/

Here’s how the last four chapters will end. Original Ymir in paths dimension will be reincarnated as historia’s kid.

“To you 2000 years from now... you are now free.”

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Pages 27 and 31 were poor quality, what happened?

As for the story; RIP you four-eyed nutjob. All those death flags finally caught up.

Man, Hange annoyed me on so many levels. First leading the scouting legion to essentially support the genocide of their people, then killing their own countrymen and Floch, *aggreeing* with what he says as he dies, and somehow managing to take down so many colossals when a taking down one took so much effort a few chapters earlier.
Idk man, good riddance

Dex-chan lover
And we still don't know Hanji's gender.

Fuck you Ishiyama.

F for Hanji.

Shit translation, low quality images, awful watermark. Yep. This is how manga was meant to be read.

Fed-Kun's army
HE SAID IT
HE SAID THE THING
SHINSOU WO SASAGEYO
YOSHAAAAAAAAAAA

Poggers it was Annie not historia
OH ANNIE LIKES ARMIN?!?!
Let’s GOOOOOOOOOOO

Fed-Kun's army
Nah you can’t tell me hanji wasn’t female
There’s no way
I can’t even see her as male
Call her ambiguous or whatever but I’m 300% sure she was designed with a female in mind

Fed-Kun's army
Damn Hanji didn't deserve this, also she made it to ghost purgatory with everyone else so yay,
Flock coming back is bullshit
Eren is still making the best possible choice
That's about it for this chapter, it always sucks to have to wait but I guess that's how it it

Users who are viewing this thread