Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 33 Ch. 132

Dex-chan lover
Welp, RIP Hanji. I think it's time to gamble on who's next to die.

Also. BOYS PREPARE FOR GUN SALUTE

Double-page supporter
F for best commander :(

everyone's reactions were so sad too
but i'm honestly especially sad for Levi now he has no one left 😭😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
The worst chapter ever. She is my favourite character. Intelligent, quick witted, and "a bit" weird on the side. Yet her death is so forced, yeah just like how Isayama forced her to be a gender ambigous character. Fk you Isayama!

JEsus, they let Annie wake up after being frozen for years for this? Should have just killed her back in the Female Titan arc, smh.

Just a bridge chapter I see. Well I don't see F in the comment for our boy Floch, believing in Eren 'til the very end.

Dex-chan lover
I guess it's good that they established that all the eldians were connected in some way, otherwise I'd question the existence of those last pages.
I can at least BS an explanation for myself with the connection of souls(?) and maybe death can work that way.

Decent chapter, I like this winding down feeling I'm getting.

If Zeke had just a tiny bit better aim back then we would still have Best Girl with us, honestly I can't even be properly happy watching Floch die cause he screwed so many things up....

You were a real badass till the end Commander Zoe, we will miss you.

Some of the conversation seems a bit stilted but otherwise thanks for the chapter.

F for Hange

Users who are viewing this thread