Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 33 Ch. 132

Aggregator gang
Meh, it was kinda forced out of nowhere just to stretch the runtime of the series. Author just offed a character that has no more purpose in the story for cheep sobs. At least Sasha's death had some baring on the story.

Man, Hange ;-;

Also Levi's face when he said two fingers were enough ;-; And now he's all alone. First he lost the members of his squad when facing Annie. Next he lost Erwin. And now Hange. All of the previous generation scouts are dead apart from Levi. He's so alone T.T

Fed-Kun's army
I know this is suppose to be "deep" with the dedicate you hearts (shinzou wo sasageyou) but I cant really get emotional anymore about this group.
The whole being friends with the ennemies all the sudden and trying to kill the one guy who gave everything to save Paradis, this is just hypocrisy.
I still (want to) believe in Eren till the end. That being said, basically with only 4 chapters left, that will get kind of rushed (?)

I hope the reason for Mikasa not wearing the scarf but saying she has it, is a Chekhov's gun.
That way, when she meets Eren, she wraps it around him (Like he did back then), saying something like : " There, you are not cold anymore now, lets go home" 😳

page 44, Sasha :'(

Lux

Power Uploader
I know that afterlife scene is just metaphorical but i don't think it fitted the theme and tones of this manga.

I'm glad Floch in the end went down fighting for the island, instead as the fascist oppressor executing people on roofs he was portrayed some chapters ago.

Yep, that fort is likely where the final showdown will take place. If this was an ordinary manga by an ordinary author i'd say Eren will be stopped somehow, but i'm not sure it'll going down like that.

Damn everyone crying over Hange, but not a word for my boy Floch, the true patriot who even in his final moments didn't ask for mercy but begged them to think about how stopping Eren would doom their people

Aggregator gang
Ngl I felt for Hange because she was cool and all but also what was the point of her going on a suicide mission like that??? She killed what, two collosal titans? Did It really buy them time when there were so many advancing anyways? I guess It did but also It felt super forced.

Users who are viewing this thread