Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 33 Ch. 132

This manga was my favorite until hanji and the over decided to go against eren plan, it just doesn't make any sense, it feel forced and there is no reason to go against eren if you don't have a better plan to save eldian people.
Maybe the author is forced by the editor to make unsuccessful the plan of eren because mass murdering the entire world would be too much.

Dex-chan lover
Im gonna kill myself if they somehow stop eren
Theres literally no fucking way

Dex-chan lover
IMO:
Falco got inadvertently turned into a Royal Titan due to ingesting Zeke's Spinal Fluid, becoming a pure Titan and then a Shifter. Why do I believe this? Because Falco's Titan Form is VASTLY different than the ones that came before, and appears animal-like in nature. Zeke had mentioned that his Royal blood led the Beast Titan to looking different than the predecessors, having longer limbs and the roar ability. We've gotten Marley to joke about having a flying titan, AND Falco had an Eren-like quote at the start of the time-skip arc about flying away (there's also some stuff being similar to Norse-mythos and a lot of the arc has had a focus on Birds, Eren being similar to Odin in a sense - which could leave someone turning into a flying creature reasonable). Falco being a flying titan (or even Gliding) will be crucial for saving people.

Zeke will get killed either as a trick by Eren or because Armin/Mikasa don't want to kill Eren. But the Rumbling won't stop.
I think it's also plausible that Eren is somewhere far away while this goes down, due to the Warhammer.
Someone will very likely suicide with the bombs they obtained this chapter to do something.
Armin and everyone is going to shit themselves because now even if they eat Eren they can't prevent the Rumbling from finishing.
Annie, Falco, and Gabi will start rescuing people from the Rumbling, and either they spot Eren or Eren starts coming after them.
From there I'm not sure how everything will play out. Lots of possibilities.
Falco inadvertently drags Eren into the Paths and the two of them fight over Ymir (Maybe all the Eldians are trying to help Falco win?)
Gabi and Falco wind up being the two who decide the fate of what happens (I think rejecting the Eldian powers and freeing everyone).
I think Ymir will wind up being dealt with by Armin and Annie. Connie/Jean die protecting Falco (I think Connie).
And in comedic irony, Reiner and Levi don't die and instead become heroes.
The story will end with everyone having united to stop Eren, and due to the catastrophe of the Rumbling will have to work together to rebuild.
The remaining Eldians are forgiven since they can't become Titans anymore and worked to stop the one-sided Genocide.

Group Leader
If they stop Eren I will ignore it and take the chapter 131 as the end. It would be like "eren rumbled and rumbled until nothing was left to be smashed. End"

Fed-Kun's army
Están cagados de la cabeza o que? De verdad tanto apoyo al genocida? ._.

Fed-Kun's army
The Liberio linguists scan is not good. There is a much better english translation and scan here:

https://sekaiscan.tk/attack-on-titan/132/

edit: sekai scans has likely been been copy striked by kodansha so they took down their site. https://www.facebook.com/SekaiScan/photos/pb.114337860121812.-2207520000../198291978393066/?type=3&eid=ARDLRxUzydFu-OeHQT-wh9LogC-dHgRQmT8DdjSDsILwSOXxh0e-sNrzyrYjjHMBuj66nH1_p6uziQEv

Power Uploader
Fuck this! So, we need to believe the whole survey corps are against Eren his plan and are giving her a pat on the back? They died to get out of the city. Countless people and in the end, it was for nothing. It was not a heroic tale of taking back land and helping humanity up. It feels so stupid that all the people here are forgetting that if Eren fails they will be killed of in the end. This could not end without war. Sooner or later it would have exploded and don't get why all the people we are following now are thinking it is the right thing to let their people die out! For what reason would they need to die? It is insane how calm they are and how easy they kill and talk about Eren his faction people. Also, this scan was trash! The TS was bad but oh, boy the TL was even worse.

Hanji should have suffered more. Does author really think that people will root for these idiots?

Also rip Floch, one of my favourite characters.

Just finished catching up on aot after putting it off for a while and I must say wow. I am on nobody's side, Eren's plan is way over the top but like everyone keeps saying, by tyring to stop Eren just because "what he does is wrong" is not a grand idea either. I don't think this manga has gone downhill, I think it's still as good.

We've seen everyone go "put your heart into it" from the beginning so of course they'd refuse to sit still and watch innocent lives go die, I wonder how things will play out in 4 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread