Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 33 Ch. 133 - Sinner

Double-page supporter
Neutrality pact? After 2,000 years of paranoia and bloodshed? Armin keeps spouting this without a genuine plan to replace the Rumbling like a naive brat and Mikasa still believes Eren is brainwashed and not doing this out of his own free will.

If the rumbling can swim across the sea.. why not we add flying titan next?? Lmao jkjk

@GMW33B female titan? i thought it was falco since he was the one who got zeke's spinal fluid and some of the characteristics of the beast titan?

@rrolo1 Eh, I was just speaking from what I heard from how the first Zeppelin was shot down over Britain during WWI, explosive rounds caused the hydrogen to leak into the air and incendiary rounds light the mixture on fire. I believe they also did an experiment where they filled a giant balloon with hydrogen and a red-hot iron in the middle, they shot a hole through the balloon and it ignited in seconds.

But that was years ago, so I can be wrong.

@tamerblur yep. none of them can stand against him. no one can. only historia. but shes busy knocked up with his kids.

and u know why no one's a threat? because nigga eren used talk no jutsu for two pages and made humanitys strongest soldier groveling on his knees.

I do like Erin's reasoning for not controlling them.
He has wanted freedom this whole time.
First from the walls and the titans and then once learning of the world from the enemies who would threaten that freedom.

Thus he doesn't want to do the same to them and take their freedom away, even if it means they will try to oppose him.

Levi still being the same cringe edgelord he always was, never change midget...

Also armin is so unbelievablely stupid thinking they could sign a neutrality pact, how many times does isayama need to mention the cycle of hate and how much the world hates eldians.

Mikasa, still being an annoying yandere delusional dumbass

And these ass pulls, "O MY ZOOK MEMORY" "O MY FEMALE TITAN " fucking ridiculous

Dex-chan lover
Ooooh still can't get over the fact that Armin is now the commander. and thats good.

Also this beast titan "flight" power thing. I guess the idea started when the mangaka started making the titan design for falco but why does it feel shoehorned. Like titans have previous additional powers for some reason? And somehow Falco is the only one who discovered this?

Anyways At this point, I feel like the appropriate ending would be them coming to terms and actually killing Eren, stopping the rumbling and the titan history for good. While also proclaiming it boldly to the people (probably need the reach of something like an international news) that the eldians also saved them from the rumbling and titans once and for all. Armin and his group would show that not all eldians are the enemies, and all the countries would make some alliance pact with paradis. At least this would be a win win instead of having one genocide over the other.

just my two cents.

Double-page supporter
If you guys think Eren is going to successfully carrying out his genocide plan then you are just delusional. Think about it in a realistic standpoint, no editor and publisher would allow a work like that especially after WWII, Japan announced that they abandoned the way of war. If the manga ended with a genocide of the world, then there will be tons of controversies and other countries will think Japan has an ambition to conquer the world.

@JohnnyBallsack You are unbelievably edgy and you misunderstood Isayama. How do you know a pact won't work? How about you look at our world? After wars and treaties, a lot of countries that were enemies in the past now work together to improve their economy. The only way to break the cycle of hatred is people understand each other, forgive each other and work together, not genocide. Why do you think the Isayama shows Eldians, Marleyans and Hizuru people work together? It is Isayama's message.

@Rosen_Ritter Why can it not work? Most of the world is destroyed by Eren. They don't have the resources to attack Paradis anymore and their priority will have to shift into finding a way to survive first. And what how terrifying the Titans' power is, no country would dare to attack them at least for a few centuries since they don't have the technology to fight against the Titans.

Double-page supporter
@miyako19
The difference between Armin's 'plan' and Eren's plan is guarentee. Eren's rumbling will definitely wipe out any notion of neutrality when all other races are wiped out and not a threat to the Eldians. He's giving the world to his people. Armin is only prolonging the inevitable and eventually the world's grudges will never disappear because people will remember their homes and loved ones destroyed by Eren and this hatred has lasted for centuries will pile on top of the genocide Eren is committing at this moment so a neutrality pact is not only something that is barely able to enforce but is just temporary peace until the world rebuilds a secret army or weapon that will wipe out the Eldians for good. Remember, the 50 year plan is a shaky one because not only is the queen is sacrificing her bloodline to make sure they keep their enforcement weapon but a spark of war can happen and peace could be broken at any moment. Someone who's born like a new Willy could instigate another Eldian genocide. It's a plan that's sure to fail or at least the sacrifices will only keep peace for a short amount of time. There's no such thing as a permanent peace.

@miyako19
Why can it not work? Most of the world is destroyed by Eren. They don't have the resources to attack Paradis anymore and their priority will have to shift into finding a way to survive first. And what how terrifying the Titans' power is, no country would dare to attack them at least for a few centuries since they don't have the technology to fight against the Titans.

It's not going to work because that's just a band-aid and solves nothing. All that will do is repeat history. Eldians were in power once before. What happened? They were eventually overthrown and defeated, which resulted in the story we have now. The SnK world isn't our world. Hatred and discrimination runs deep in this manga. The Rumbling is the only way to break the cycle. For Eldians to be free. Eren realizes this. None of the others do.

Not to mention that a neutrality pact would be an incredibly dull way for this manga to go and/or end.

Users who are viewing this thread