Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 33 Ch. 133 - Sinner

"noooo you cant just genocide all your eternal enemies" the manga based eren cleansing the world from all the stupid fuckers to save his people.

@Kojirremer yup. i reread it a bunch of times, so now i know the other powers female titan possess. it'll be really cool now that falco is a mix of jaw and beast titan, and annie gets to copy falco's wing parts.

@miyako19 Yes, of course, other governments will see a work of fiction in a fictional world created by a private studios with no ties with the Japanese state and will think it reflect Japan's foreign policy for the years to come, of course.

@etriuswimbleton Agreed. An appropriate ending would be something like that. For all intents and purposes, I believe Isayama would not want to leave a message where genocide is the answer, that's why we are seeing everyone trying their best to stop it. Another good one.. the theory where Ymir the founder will finally attain true freedom by dying permanently. One thing she couldn't achieve in her lifetime. It could be what she wanted all along, to finally have her rest while giving her people the freedom they deserve. The Eldians would be freed from their ties to titans and so does the rest of the world from fear of titans. Armin will find this another path and Eren is the key to it. Armin would be the one saving 'humanity' (whatever's left of it xD). Anyway, I really like this one theory, where Ymir would be reborn as Historia's unborn child. "You are Free" end panel would then hold such a significant meaning.

Double-page supporter
Eren, wanting to be the most free is a slave to his own convictions, maybe I'm just slow but I just noticed this. Very Ironic.

@0DvGate oh sht your right. Eren is a slave to his dream of freedom. Ironic. I think Isayama said somewhere true liberation comes only after death. So Eren may likely die. It's a good thing tho, he won't be able to live after committing such an unspeakable sin. I think the end panel is Armin as the author said he has the highest chance of surviving.

imagine if aot has the lamest or hated ending, s4 would be a disaster and a downfall, ofc im not hoping for that

For those who want to read Chapter 134 since its been translated for a few days but hasn't been added to mangadex yet;
https://ww7.readsnk.com/chapter/shingeki-no-kyojin-chapter-134/

How I hope if all countries can corner america like eldia got corner by all countries in this manga, what fun will it be!

@HIVARNA if you think eren sacrifice to make all countries hate him and be the ultimate evil(aka demon lord) so that all countries can work together with eldia as lame , so yeah it is going to be lame for u

Users who are viewing this thread