Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 34 Ch. 137 - Titans

Negative comment about the series because I totally could have come up with a much better one

I'm so fuckin smart guys

Look at how much I know about writing stories, watch me critique one of the GOATs

Double-page supporter
rip monke :(

also imagine disliking this chapter/ending lmao couldn't be me

Its not a bad ending, its just not a wow ending or a blow your head off ending, ill wait for 2 more chapters.. I guess

The picture on page 44 with armin grisha and kruger titans in bertholdt hand is just beautiful

Dex-chan lover
@Vader11 People have theorised for a while now that the rumbling continues because Zeke lives and is powering it, kept in paths. With him dead, the titans suddenly aren't being willed to move anymore because the power driving Eren's command has vanished.

So everyone in the comments was just expecting eren's complete victory and his friends getting killed or at least losing the fight without any kinds of morals at the end... could have happen but there two last chapter we don't even know if eren is really dead yet and after so many years of good work i think bashing isayama because you're not satisfied is a bit hypocritical

Ok, since"You guys are just salty, this is still great" peoples are starting to come in so please explain to us what was so great about these last chapters? Aot was never that good to begin with but it was nice to watch/read without focusing too much on it but it lost even that.

da

the final pages of chapter 137 is already foreshadow since ss2 ED.
width=607&height=608
c0atng2eilg61.png

How do we know Eren’s body is even there what if he did the same thing as the war hammer Titan and is still on paradis🤔🤔🤔

Fed-Kun's army
No surprise that Eren lost but it's kinda funny to see people in the comment seriously believing he was going to win.

AoT final arc has always portrayed Eren as the villain of this arc and we can't let the mass murderer win, can we?

how could anyone look at this page and think "nothing is wrong with the chapter, people are just overreacting"???

44-39ea072504e6d1c6aefd774632f69332cc68b5f45c704ba51878e8bb61c39a0a.png

@Rektom People were expecting ending to makes sense. It's Isayama's fault if he couldn't give his message within the set rules of his world. It's his fault if he can't give his message with a sensible ending. I'd be okay with different endings as long as they made sense. Message is not everything. You also make sure your readers will take that as natural course of events.

Users who are viewing this thread