Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 34 Ch. 137 - Titans

Dex-chan lover
I'm just happy you know, at least Marley was destroyed... They were the true enemy of the world, spending most of their resources in trying to conquer other nations, now they're really gone forever, the fact that the eldians are more feared by the entire world was because of Marley too.

People forget that even if Eren can't destroy THE REST OF HUMANITY WITHOUT MERCY their main enemies, those who planned their demise in the first place are gone now, except fucking Reiner lol

Remember when the executioner guy who was the attacker titan before Eren's father had memories from the future? All that Eren wanted was to save Armin and mikasa, but his wishes got twisted after witnessing the past of slavery and torture, specially Ymir, it was just too much rage to deal with.

Armin talk no jutsu was half bullshit, because yeah humanity doesn't exist just to multiply like a virus, the enjoy life too... But what about the people who don't get to enjoy it? like Ymir or the eldians tortured by Marley? can you just tell them "let's just play catch, dood!" nah

So this series back to the typical shonen huh

After helping eren, now ymir helping the alliance
Wth is she want actually

The ram titan must be zekes predecessor cause the titan is called the beast titan but who were thwy holding in their hand before explosion

Dex-chan lover
Really Armin? You tought to yourself, maybe I was born to run up this hill with my friends? And THAT sentence was all it took to summon the will of the dead to attack their "host".?

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata

I'm just happy you know, at least Marley was destroyed... They were the true enemy of the world, spending most of their resources in trying to conquer other nations, now they're really gone forever, the fact that the eldians are more feared by the entire world was because of Marley too.

Eldians are feared because of their past. Eldian empire conquered the world with titans. Now they are even more feared because of the rumbling. Marley's propaganda isn't gonna change the History of that world.

Wow, can't believe they would single handedly ruin a great character in one chapter.
Grats for fucking over Armin. Pieces of shit.

Power of friendship to the rescueeeee. armin our saviour, ymir suddenly helpsss, what the fuck is going onnnnnn, could eren salvage thissss, stay tuned for how isayama concludes this thinggg

That was a bit underwhelming. I didn't expect the author to let Eren win, but I was hoping to see something more thought provoking. Hopefully the story doesn't wrap up with just this bit and we get a decent confrontation/revelation next chapter.

Double-page supporter
Man, this is getting more and more convenient. Talk no jutsu, literal and defintional cliche power of friendship and this massive dues ex machina. Plot conveniences out the ass, I'm not the least bit convinced any of this chapter was earned or sensical.

One of three things happens, either we keep on going with this awful ending, or we do a whiplash 180, where either Eren wins and we get to see the world flattened, but it's soured by this nonsense preceding it, or we get an even worse ending where Eren gets Talk no justsu'd and power of friendship'd. Either way, another shounen bites the shit ending dust.

It's Isayama guys, remember eren death, remember bulshit power eren got when against smiling titan... Calm down

What a shitty chapter. How does killing zeke stop the rumbling? How did the titan shifters of years past somehow gain the ability to think for themselves? This is a load of bullshiy.

Users who are viewing this thread