Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 34 Ch. 137 - Titans

Man i had to come back and read this one twice. I definitely recommend yall watch "md kiev"s video on yt about eren not being inside of his titan.

Aggregator gang
This chapter was rushed and mediocre, I feel like the good ending was shoved forcibly into this manga without any reasons...
BUT, it's too soon to criticise now, we still don't know if Eren was even in the titan or not...

Its funny how people saying that its a dog shit ending like shut ur dog watter smelling asss. First of all is this the last chapter? how do u know whats going to happen next are u a witch or sum? Second of all maybe everything is going to turn in other way and maybe eren is not going to die? and people saying this are definetly going to switch up. fckin clown behaviour:DDDDD

You see, the problem of this manga is the same as the one with all good ones in the current years, it got too popular and now the kids and regular shounen readers are pcking it up and thinking they can make it be something it is not, a shounen manga.
At the same time the people that where here from the start because of the tragedy/psicologycal pressure from the early chapters are forming bandwagons to try and gatekeep the series, even now that is a world wide fenomenon.
The thing is, whatever ending we get you guys would better remember that the author inself already spoiled what was the original ending he had planned, and it is not gonna happen, because as with everything, time and pressure changed his views and what he wants to acomplish with this story and all of us, the fans, be it the ones that winne every chapter from the start about how they hate it (ironic since they keep reading untill now) or be it the ones that love every single part of it, are part of the reason why the ending will be the way it will.

Users who are viewing this thread