Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 34 Ch. 138 - A Long Dream

So basically if she had confessed they would’ve ran off together and chilled. Since she didn’t whole world got crushed and she had to cut off Eren’s head. Great

@granco And the Eldians would be stuck with their current shitty lives living in ghettos or on titan island with the entire world planning to invade and massacre them

Aggregator gang
Deadass can't understand what's so bad about this chapter. It felt like a good ol suffering ala Shingeki.

I can get the previous ones, with everyone surviving and the whole shit with Zeke and Armin on paths. But seeing this it makes it all worth it because in the end, is all cruel lol

From the looks of it, the Attack Titan was trying to free Ymir from her bullshit with being trapped making sandcastles. And keeping into account that it has time traveling shenanigans, then it seems it was stuck in some sort of loop, in which Eren would go back to the save point (when he wakes up by the tree as a kid) whenever the timeline would get fucked.

In the timeline Mikasa sees, Eren choose to give up on the war. As a result nothing gets solved, and Eren dies with regrets.

Because Eren got access to all those memories, he asked Mikasa what she felt for him, possibly to make sure on which timeline he was or what tf he was supposed to do based on her answer.

Also lol bc Gabi got fucked. That was cathartic as hell

Dex-chan lover
The only thing I don't understand about this chapter is why Falco needed to transform the Eldians to Titans? Like what exactly was the plan with that.

Dex-chan lover
Will this translation group do the last chapter..............well, it's Attack on Titan of course they won't because they want us to suffer, or will they?

Aggregator gang
Hey guys look the titans their advance HURRAY!! Wait OH GOD THEIR FALLING AT US!!

Is no one gonna mention that Eren is just a head and spine in this chapter?

Why look like school d**s..
But nice plot for all i want know this titan where form

I really don’t know what to think... i hope yama can fix this mess in the last chapter, or else this is going to be the japanese equivalent of GOT S8...

I, too, have mixed feelings about this one...Well, I guess I'll wait for the next chapter and see. By the way, what about Historia's child? I feel like she's been forgotten for a while in the plot. What does she having a child having to do with the story?

Users who are viewing this thread