brah what are yall people saying
Yall saying this is a cliche anime ending
what yall wanted mass genocide ending for eren to kill everyone and win
then what
WHAT WOULD HAPPEN THEN
EVEN WITHOUT EREN KILLING quote on quote "EVERYONE"
everyone is either dead or a titian
This ending is more fitting cause you can tell everyone got the fuck you ending
No one is happy, suffering is still going on, in the end both sides lost everything
THIS IS THE BIGGEST FUCK YOU IVE EVER SEEN
I love it

And I thought shit can't fuck up more. well considering arc at overall this chapter was "pretty good". After support cast "aw man no this shit ends" last words had some degree of cool vibes.

@hinata2kill - The reason I said it was cliched was because if everything is turning out so predictable... The only real solution would have been for Eren to complete the rumbling and destroy the rest of the world. Otherwise the Eldians will be destroyed. Watching these traitors succeed is really annoying, more so than anyone else I'd like to see these traitors die the most painful death possible. It's either Paradis and the Eldians get wiped out, or the rest of the world is wiped out. If it's the former, that means the entire manga was a complete waste because the Titans could have just destroyed Paradis in the first few chapters and then we'd have ended with the same result.

Dex-chan lover
@Lord-Igniz:

It's either Paradis and the Eldians get wiped out, or the rest of the world is wiped out.
Or you know - you do what countries in the real world do - you flaunt your military power so everyone does not have to die.
If we followed the manga's false dichotomy in the real world we would have nuked ourselves out of existence long ago.
Not that we are not trying still mind you.

Did I see it right? Gabi, Connie and Jean turned to Titan and Attacking Reiner, Annie and Pieck?

I bet that once they kill the centipede all the titans will turn back into humans. I'm calling it right now.

Dex-chan lover
Isayama, you fucker never gonna give us a happy ending, huh? YEAH AND YOU PROBABLY MAKE REINER SURVIVE TOO RIGHT?! DAMN DEMON!

@Takamita
I am of the exact same opinion, and I am pissed off just like some people here, but my comment didn't have any of my in-depth thoughts on Eren's plan vs anything that's better for the Eldians or the world.
It's just in addition to that I think the story overall could've been better and I believe most of the people who didn't like the ending could say the same without being needlessly insulted.

This chapter was all over the place.
I really hope there are things I overlooked that lead to this, because as it stands now... it feels rushed? AoT usually excels in building up the final battles and giving you a satisfying conclusion in a way that even if a battle was lost, you could see why and what happened. This though... they had a literal pause inside the battle to meet their families only to than have to go back and fight again for a few minutes. Why? Unlike all other battles, this one feels unplanned. It feels like the author just winged it, after all the great story telling, ending it like that would be sad.

I really hope I missed something.

no way eren just fucking fumbled the rumble like that. if in the next chapter, the final chapter, it isn't revealed that eren was playing with their perception of reality through ymir the whole time, this will officially be one of the doggiest endings I have ever read.

Dex-chan lover
yeah Eren has a fuck ton of colossal titan he can control and for some reason he never used the war hammer titan's ability

this is really BS no way Eren can lose

Double-page supporter
@Lord-Igniz
That sounds so unrealistic. Though AOT does have unrealistic elements they have realistic outcomes, character, and political hardships. If using we should just let everyone die outcome happen where would that lead anything? If just killing everyone could solve everything then the world would have been a death zone a long time ago. This out some of having such huge casualties but also killing eren will teach a lot of the people to not be so cocky or stupid (I don't know how to explain them).
Honestly we should have seen this coming
Also no ones a traitor in this manga
I don't really see a good or bad
only gabi killing sasha is the real bad in this manga

Users who are viewing this thread