Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 34 Ch. 138 - A Long Dream

You gotta love Floch for the sheer amount of ass shattering butthurt he causes to beta males and other non-people.
ELDIA ÜBER ALLES

I think i heard some where that there will be 139 chapters, also i didnt see the ending tag so im not sure if this is the last one

Guys Go re-read chapter 1 and you'll see Mikasa saying: "see you later Eren", then he wakes up with tears.

Eren didnt really change in terms of core personality and his real “goal” in life. He was always the dude that did things on his own and followed it all the way through. He believed what he wanted was to kill all the titans who did him and his birthplace wrong, until he found out the world was against him and his birthplace. Then his goal just evolved to imma kill the whole world. His character development while staying true to who he was at the beginning is cool. I dont believe eren should be labeled as a villain, more like a victim of the horrible environment he grew up in. He deserves what he got but his character is too complex to be labeled as a “hero” or “villain”. Just talking to myself😘

Dex-chan lover
ingest the copium! there still one more chapter!!!!! MMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

@Apllessauce

Oh come now, Eren fully merits and deserves to be labelled as evil and villainous.

You are ignoring or trying to gloss over Eren and his followers multiple crimes like treason, staging coups, killing innocent civilians, wrongful imprisonment, torture and mass genocide.

All crimes which Eren is 100% guilty as hell of.

To say Eren is not evil or villainous, is just nonsense. When the manga clearly portrays his actions and deeds as otherwise.

@Baksz are we reading the same manga? Eren's actions are portrayed as necessary and Eren himself is reluctant to do these things but he has no choice since he knows from his future vision that doing any less is going to cause even more casualties among Eldians.

@GardeIV

It seems to me are you are just making excuses for Eren's disgusting actions.

Of course Eren had other choices but he choose not to do them for whatever reason, you are just hand washing Eren's closemindedness and/or inability to think outside the box.

Like tell his friends about his true agenda and plans rather than betray them, which is exactly what Eren did back in chapter 112.

Eren killed an entire building full of Eldian civilians by just transforming.

He knew full well what he is doing, heck he even pointed that out during his conversation with Reiner.

So don't try to pretend that civilian calualties were some sort of accident. He murdered many people including children in cold blood.

Eren is a soldier that deserted for several months and planed an unauthorized attack on an enemy's capital city on his own without notifying the chain of command.

Death penalty for this sort of situation was a standard procedure in most military organizations in human history. Thats not even including cases where said soldier have supernatural abilities that make him far more dangerous then a normal person.

Eren could also have told the Wall Titans to target Marley only.

The entire world hates Eldians thing is a huge generalization. We saw how Hizuru were helping them and how in Marley there were gypsies who hosted them. Most of population in AOT world probably never even met an eldian.

Yet, Eren is killing literally everyone, mostly innocent people that have nothing to do with this. We also saw in the recent chapters how Marleyans were able to get over their hate and cooperate with Eldians in the right circumstances.

Eren trying to annihilate all life outside Paradis Island is just inexcusable imo.

Also Eren and Floch and all the other Yeagerist scum who deliberately betrayed their allies from Hizuru by killing and torturing them is just undefendable. Fine way to treat their allies. But I betcha you're gonna makes excuses for this too, huh.

Seriously, not even Eren himself thinks he's morally justified for doing the rumbling, but for some reason there are always people who will desperately try to defend his actions.

Eren could have tried forming alliances with other nations to help takedown Marley but he choose not for whatever reason.

To say that Eren had no other choice to do what he did, I feel is just a blatant lie and cop out excuse by Eren's fans to wash away what he is done. When clearly there where options available to him like I just pointed out.

This is the strangest story I've ever read, yet the greatest. I mean Joker's path of becoming a villain cannot compares with the whole things Eren did.
The way the author makes the monster out of him was unbelievable and also crucial. Eren is always a devil, guys, and now he just makes it more sense by taking real massive murder actions. It will be the saddest ending I've ever read.
To be honest, I have not even recovered from the death of Hange-san. What am I supposed to do while this manga keeps haunting me like this.
But even though Eren is a villain, I still cannot hate him, just like the way I still admire Erwin after knowing all his feeling towards the amount of comrade he had sacrificed for the human's sake.
Hajime Isayama sensei truly knows how to make us suffer..... 🙂

Eren is a soldier that deserted for several months and planed an unauthorized attack on an enemy's capital city on his own without notifying the chain of command.

Eren is both the commander and the army, he makes the calls and executes them without having to ask for someone's permission. All your complaints stem from not understanding this simple fact.
By the way it's funny how you missed the part where Hizuru only agreed to "ally" themselves with Eldia as long as they get the resources unique to Paradis island. Since all other nations are getting rumbled, the non-aggression pact becomes useless and there's no need for Eren to keep them around.
Please read the manga instead of spouting things you have heard from some youtube animeonly e-celeb.

Damn 1 chapter to go!

I don't know why it feels like people here are somewhat equivalent to twitter + reddit + edgy at the same time while mangakakalot community is far more friendlier and funnier & heck even hentai manga/manwha websites except when its ntr or vanilla sometimes.

@karanga maybe, I hope I could see eren's side of the story if he's really simpin or not.
mikasa is more of a hardcore SIMP than eren even if eren is decapitated and still go for a kiss what a legend!.

Users who are viewing this thread