Shingeki no Kyojin

I always thought this story would be good for an (old-school) MACROSS crossover (I don't really know the newer stuff since translations are hard to find [HINT HINT HINT!]) :
the titan world would actually the creators of the Zentradi ( and this whole story is either: the beginning of that war
or a 'lost world ' where everyone forgot about advanced tech, but eventually encounter explorers from Earth ).
I would love to see a Veritech fighter or a Zentradi fight a Titan.

If the endgame of this is to kill Eren to save the world our characters are going to all die horribly whether Eren kills them or not...I can't see any happy ending coming for this series at all...

Man I cannot wait to see all these stuff animated, these last chapters are crazy as hell, so much stuff is going on.

So for the sake of loved ones your ideal becomes your obsessions and your justice becomes tyranny and in the end you become the thing you swore to destroy A MONSTER .

Let it all end. Marley knew what would happen when Paradis was attacked and they have the audacity to talk about justice. They allowed the cycle of hatred to continue all these years and became Eldia 2.0. They don't deserve any sympathy.

127 got deleted because a bunch of angry cuckfag nerds were arguing in the comments spamming it up. Some dude named keib, nakura, and rc or whatever. Fucking idiots.

Dex-chan lover
@OddLyoko
Believe it or not, mangadex gave me a notification. next time you don't want me to read something, put a - or something between my name.
Take that dragon dildo out of your ass, it's making you grumpy.

Is this series under quarantine? ch. 127 was released in japan in 9/mar (and also in arab lang here)

Users who are viewing this thread