Shinigami Musume ha Peropero Shitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Aggregator gang
wouldn't Set be the strongest god? I feel like the set would be significantly stronger than Sekhmet, with the storms and chaos and all. although, isis holds the most power so would that make her strongest? either way, Sekhmet definitely not the strongest.

i feel bad for the guy, they badmouth about him all the time when he is not a bad person an didn't do anything

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
The virgin katana vs the CHAD Yari/Naginata (pick one)

This moment when you worked your ass of on this project with a team, finished it, had a fight with a leader, quit, and left chapters that you made behind.
get a notification that another chapter has been uploaded, see the cover, and none of you except the translator are there

Real credit page should look like this:
Translator - Kuro
Cleaner: Anshul
Proofreader: Bob + Jester
Redrawing: Anshul + Jester
Typesetter: Anshul
Quality checker: TheRitoSenpai

Feel bad for the MC, hes being forced to do things he doesnt want to with these girls who are sexually harassing him, and then everyone thinks hes a delinquent and that hes forcing them to do things.

Group Leader
@KUshiRO You all left & nobody was there to tell me which members worked on it. Besides, it better to leave it all empty then to fill it up with wrong names (I know Kuro was working on it as he didn't left the group & I could contact him)

from the rain... into river... next is ocean and point of no-return 🤣

gla8224btj141.jpg

I'm confused. Okay, so he's this special dude who stops these murderous assassins from having urges to murder. I get that. Who the fuck are these assassins? Are they human? Or are they the literal Gods they depict? Because if they are, in what world would they be used as an "assassin". Pretty dumb plot, really adds a double layer to "I can't believe it's not hentai".

Dex-chan lover
Well this was good until it became a "harem" of every D13 needing a different fluid from him. I would have enjoyed if it was just the first girl and him doing stuff. It became pretty trash after this second girl and I'm sure there will be plenty more.

Oh well, was good while it lasted.

Users who are viewing this thread