Shinigami ni Sodaterareta Shoujo wa Shikkoku no Tsurugi wo Mune ni Idaku - Ch. 38 - The battle between red and black

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL. Any spoilers can confirm if Olivia can use magic? I swear I remember them mentioning it before

Fed-Kun's army
Whelp what little respect I had for Rosenmarie vanished. Olivia litterally marched with Osvanne's head on a pike, hell the whole reason she was after Olivia was because she killed him. And in this chapter shes only just realised Olivia killed him? This is just bad writing at this point.

Group Leader
Thanks for the TL. Any spoilers can confirm if Olivia can use magic? I swear I remember them mentioning it before
She mentioned something earlier about using magic when talking to the other girl and was surprised that people thought magic wasn’t real.

so she can probably use it, though up to this point she hasn’t needed to yet.

Group Leader
Whelp what little respect I had for Rosenmarie vanished. Olivia litterally marched with Osvanne's head on a pike, hell the whole reason she was after Olivia was because she killed him. And in this chapter shes only just realised Olivia killed him? This is just bad writing at this point.
Yeah that confused me as well. Clearly she knew that Olivia’s army division was behind his death but somehow didn’t get word that she’d done the dead. I kinda get that since very few soldiers made it back to report what happened but she should’ve been able to figure it out by now and shouldn’t have looked so surprised

Dex-chan lover
Yes she can (she is magic user).
But in this series, sorcery and magic are two different kind. If I remember correctly, magic = more advanced sorcery. The difference is that sorcery uses mana from the users themself, while magic doesn't only use mana from the users, but can use mana from outside/around them and more powerful. And magic is a long-forgotten technique.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah that confused me as well. Clearly she knew that Olivia’s army division was behind his death but somehow didn’t get word that she’d done the dead. I kinda get that since very few soldiers made it back to report what happened but she should’ve been able to figure it out by now and shouldn’t have looked so surprised
Checking back chapter 19, I think she did get the word but she seemed to consider them as exaggerated rumors / propaganda

Users who are viewing this thread