Shinigami ni Sodaterareta Shoujo wa Shikkoku no Tsurugi wo Mune ni Idaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Overlapping Scenes.

Dex-chan lover
If you thought Youjo Senkai was crazy, then this is by far crazier. Heroine stays pure while killing all the way. Hyper contradiction. 😂

This is so stupid , like no sweat at all? cmon on , i mean i get it its the premise but show us some struggle ffs , is this gonna be bland till the end or waht

Dex-chan lover
This manga feels as messy as ever. I still don't remember them planning those ambushes, or pretty much anything since the bandit castle

Dex-chan lover
@HOOfan_1 Yea, strategy, warfare and even swordfights are not really this manga (story?) strong suit. Then again, the plot is built around girl's role in grand military action, it so it could not be cut off completely.

Olivia is so naive that the general could have probably convinced her that letting him live by surrendering would be a vaild option. Kinda feel sorry for the old guy.

Fed-Kun's army
Olivia's just having fun. I guess if you literally grew up with Death, something like war is as natural as breathing.

Banned
What do others say? This is a pretty great series so far. It is still only so early in it too

Murders a ton of people, feeling absolutely nothing: ...

literally 2 seconds later when humans do the same: 🤡 wow humans are kinda cruel and they kinda suck, huh?

Dex-chan lover
You know, you could bribe the murder girl with candy and sweets and she'll likely let you live.

Users who are viewing this thread