Shinigami ni Sodaterareta Shoujo wa Shikkoku no Tsurugi wo Mune ni Idaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Clash

Double-page supporter
Oohhhhh I like it, but it needs more gore stuff to make it looks more intense, but whatever I still like it. Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Poor bastards they don't know the carnage that is about to start.

i don´t think the arrows can burn hard enough to scary a war horse?
how many months until our dear Death Emissary start beheading people again? =/

Ah yes the famous fire arrow, the second most feared and deadliest weapon of medieval times, only ever beaten in effectiveness by the truly dreaded splash attack from magikarp.

Supporter
I like how long each chapter is but I'm sad there isn't enough beheading in this chapter....Can't wait for the carnage that'll come next chapter :3

Double-page supporter
I was hoping that the fire arrows were going to land in oil or something because I doubt a tiny smoldering fire is gonna spook a warhorse.

Should've just went with Roman flaming pigs

Is it just me or mangadex servers are so garbage i have fast internet yet it takes 2 minutes to load a page im too pissed to continue reading ruined my mood lmao

Dex-chan lover
@Nationed just you i think. they just upgraded the server like last week due to the quarantine spike. just wondering tho, are you reading on mobile? because it has been known that on mobile or ipad it can get quite sluggish and unresponsive.

so why does both sides have their cavalry infront....
if one side put their cavalry infront should'nt the other side put the pikes/spears upfront while supported by the archers?

Users who are viewing this thread