Shinigami ni Sodaterareta Shoujo wa Shikkoku no Tsurugi wo Mune ni Idaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

@jonsmth why are you mad? oh you're upset I just grabbed you and made you fall face first into mud? oh don't worry i'm the main character so I can get away with being smart and stupid at the same time!

Even an idiot would know they grabbed the other person and made them trip into mud. Duh. I'm not just talking about her lack of common sense but her ability to be literally stupid moments before/after being smart.

Dex-chan lover
@Nep
Is this the same Lord Baron who also teaches "How to use maces" and "How to use bows" just as badly?

Doesn't the rain make it hard to ignite the hay from just a fire arrow that could have smothered? Looks like fire arrows are the silver bullet for everything so far

Group Leader
@dreminh Probably to have her learn about humanity, so when the end comes he can ask her opinion and use that to judge whether humanity should keep existing.

@Lunaion They literally said that all of the hay was coated in oil.

@HDMI1 I am pretty sure even with oil, it doesn't ignite that easily when it is so moist. Also it is rather unlikely to just need 1 arrow to set the whole thing on fire because of how easily it would have went out.

Dex-chan lover
@dreminh

There's no clear reason why Zed left, but he does mention during one of Olivia's flashback that beings like him eat something akin to souls after a person dies. However, there is nuance to the flavor of the souls, where the stronger or more brilliant the soul the more delicious it is. So Olivia indirectly seeks stronger opponents to kill so that Zed can have a wonderful meal.

But for more plot related reasons, one of the Dukes in the evil Empire has connections to one of Zed's companions who often questioned his queer habits of "observing" things. This other being, is using the Duke and his influence within the empire to stir up wars to create a massive amount of casualties. So I guess it's something akin to "Quality vs Quantity" in their methodology of harvesting souls?

Dex-chan lover
Hm. When the one behind you is a grim reaper(ish human), it seems to give you motivation to push forward as fast as possible.

And *gasp* is FMC supposed to use her brain like that?? I always thought her brain has long transformed into muscles?

@welcome2atlantis
I mean, Zed did say the difference between a Beast and a Human is Knowledge, she even spent all her reward money buying books in the prev chapters. She just lacks common sense and tension :X

Bro why did the author not name the damn countries?? The "Kingdom" vs. The "Empire" really? Every time I come back to this I can't remember which side the mc is on

Double-page supporter
Cute is Justice. Cute is Might. Cute is Righteous.

Its good to see that Olivia wasn't just made to be super strong, but actually is smart and knows when not to murderkill all in sight. Without that the story would be too boring and cliche.

Very surprised that she actually can figure out some tactics. And it seems like the Kingdom's prince is going to be the smartest commander in their army. Curious if the Empire will manage to pull their heads out of their asses after this and fight a proper war.

Dex-chan lover
Ofc fire arrows! The all purpose tool that authors use when they have no idea about medieval warfare! Also I doubt that it would ignite anything under an hevy rain even with oil.

Users who are viewing this thread