Shinigami ni Sodaterareta Shoujo wa Shikkoku no Tsurugi wo Mune ni Idaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

all this work when i believe she could wipe out the enemies by herself...
i wonder how long it will take for us to see magic...

Supporter
Neat, I just checked this manga earlier today and a few hours later it's updated :D

Dex-chan lover
Operation "Big Damn Horn."
First you suck them in, then you blow the shit out of them.

Dex-chan lover
The goddess of war has such enthusiastic followers. I hope she starts her own religion!

Dex-chan lover
I read up on the LN, so if you are wondering if Olivia will be unchallenged for the foreseeable future.

I am up to volume three, but Olivia has overwhelmed all opposition so far. No matter what champion, secret agents, or monster gets thrown at her she barely gets a scratched. Even the holy nation's which uses lost sorcery magic can't hold a candle against Olivia.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@RNDM1 These guys are all taking their "How to use lances" classes with Lord Baron.

Give the poor guys a sword already -_-

At least, the unit names were increased to battalion, but the enemy in page 26 should be at least platoon size or even company, and the cavaly usually use "wing" / "squadron " terms.

She's that smart yet still lacks common sense. It's just too much. The gap between her intellect and her gag naivety/stupidity at times is off-putting. Author couldn't pick one so they made her a brilliant idiot with super-strength. I got through 9 chapters so I tried...

Double-page supporter
Lances? I don't see any lances...? I do wonder why they gave their metal clubs a cone shape though... =P

Dex-chan lover
@katanon
It makes sense. She wasn't raised by humans afterall. She has all the martial and tactical knowledge drilled into her.
I wouldn't say she's dumb. She just acts differently because of her upbringing.

Banned
Ahhh these chapters feel too short for a monthly release schedule. Also, I sure hope we get this officially in English to purchase physical copies of. Will 100% do that

Users who are viewing this thread