Shinigami ni Sodaterareta Shoujo wa Shikkoku no Tsurugi wo Mune ni Idaku - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - The Assault On Fort Casper

I kind of hope she takes damage from the crossbow since it would humanize her, give a sense of tension, and add character growth/depth while showing the importance of having a reliable team backing her up instead of just soloing the enemy army herself.
But that's probably an unrealistic expectation.

Fed-Kun's army
@ManlyMan6545 I can barely call her human at this point. She was raised by a reaper after all. I doubt it would even humanize her if she got shot. People would probably be worried and she wouldn't even know that something was wrong.

Lol i just found out that this manga categorize as gore😂😂
With that face

Manlyman your thoughts on the matter are irrelevant. For one thing she delegated the extremely 100% vital task of "opening the fking gate" to her soldiers. She's a distraction her job is important but lower priority to getting the gates open. Her "team" as it were is already doing it's job. So she clearly knows how to delegate and while she's killing left right and center that the other side of the battle isn't doing their job as el now that the gate s down. It's just she helped to shatter the enemies morale making it much easier to defeat them.

Dex-chan lover
This Guts looking motherfucker is all like "Oh shit I'm glad I'm on the side that was losing"

Dex-chan lover
A crossbow is not necessarily stronger than a bow. They're relatively comparable, although of course both of them have a huge range of power from target bows to war bows, and crossbows have various mechanisms for drawing them (the slower, the stronger). The heavier end is mostly similar, though. They shoot roughly equally far, equally fast, and have similar penetration power. But individual weapons and users differ more than which of the two you're using.

The advantage, as relevant here, is that you can just aim and pull the trigger, which is faster than drawing a bow. And this particular crossbow is not a heavy one, so it would be weaker than a war bow.

At the range they're at it's already too late, though, unless she lets him shoot.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Had to check, but this manga has it right. Ballista existed for a long time before crossbows were ever made.

Users who are viewing this thread