Shinigami ni Sodaterareta Shoujo wa Shikkoku no Tsurugi wo Mune ni Idaku - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - An Official Appointment.

Dex-chan lover
Mother fucking double comment...
I even reloaded the page twice to make sure it didn't already comment......

You would think negotiating a prisoner exchange would be the only thing to do with prisoners of war. Their really stretching it for us to believe that no one in there history has ever even thought of a prisoner exchange

Finally! So thankful for the translations, I thought this manga was dropped but now i'm reassured.

Supporter
@Rayodino to be fair, prisoner exchange in our medieval history is similar...
Knights? Royalties? oh sure... they'll be captured alive if possible because they can be ransomed for hefty funds... if not exchanged for someone of similar worth.

Peasants and ordinary people? Yeah... the chance of that happening for them is not that great.

Dex-chan lover
Olivia is dreaming if she thinks that capturing a fully manned enemy fortress, while only suffering eight casulties on her own side, is enough to earn her a cake. Such greed will be her undoing.

Dex-chan lover
In before the ruler of their kingdom actually turns out to be an evil AI...

Dex-chan lover
a meeting of the three future decapitated heads i reckon, but its a manga so it has to at least try to build up to what would normally be big bads

Supporter
@Rayodino Like Melcyna said, it is historically accurate. The creation of heraldry and all those fancy symbols and colours you see on knights is often attributed to letting everyone know that the bearer is worth a lot of shinies if taken alive, therefore improving the bearer's odds of survival.

Users who are viewing this thread