Shinigami ni Sodaterareta Shoujo wa Shikkoku no Tsurugi wo Mune ni Idaku - Vol. 6 Ch. 35 - A provocative girl

Double-page supporter
I may be very late for asking this, but wasn't Olivia's initial goal to find her father figure the (actual) god of death? Why is she staying in an army when she could be traveling around looking for any clues?
She did find a clue - in chapter 19 when she took the surname name of Valedstorm, the emblem of the house Valedstorm had a skull, two scythes and a red gemstone identical to the one on the pendant Zed left her. But further information about this extinct house is limited to those who can access the royal library, so her current goal is to win enough battlefield accolade so she can get permission by high nobility to let her access said library.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't what she's doing passively feeding Zed or something? Like wasn't she raised to be a killing machine? The ultimate weapon? A God of War some might even say.

Dex-chan lover
Ah nice ol rom progression with Olivia and Ashton. Always nice to see. 1 complaint though is Olivias troops should be exhausted (physically, mentally and supplies)after 4 days of constant battle and arrow usage in a mountainous terrain.

Dex-chan lover
Traps huh.. even Olivia may lured in, I don't think that's enough for defeat her.

Dex-chan lover
Ah nice ol rom progression with Olivia and Ashton. Always nice to see. 1 complaint though is Olivias troops should be exhausted (physically, mentally and supplies)after 4 days of constant battle and arrow usage in a mountainous terrain.
I'm not sure if it is a spoiler, as I think it may have been sprinkled in prior to this event in the novel, but not the comic. Keep in mind that this is a fantasy story with arcane elements (magic swords, and shinigamis eating souls). If things don't make sense at the moment, they could explain it later, if the author is good enough.

But,
if I recall correctly, there are perspectives from other soldiers and they comment on how her troops have a fanaticism about them, and even something like zombies in how they keep fighting with mortal wounds.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not sure if it is a spoiler, as I think it may have been sprinkled in prior to this event in the novel, but not the comic. Keep in mind that this is a fantasy story with arcane elements (magic swords, and shinigamis eating souls). If things don't make sense at the moment, they could explain it later, if the author is good enough.

But,
if I recall correctly, there are perspectives from other soldiers and they comment on how her troops have a fanaticism about them, and even something like zombies in how they keep fighting with mortal wounds.
I've completely forgotten what happens in Flame Ring but The Girl Who Ate a Death God is probably the originator here.

Users who are viewing this thread