Shinigami ni Sodaterareta Shoujo wa Shikkoku no Tsurugi wo Mune ni Idaku - Vol. 7 Ch. 41 - The feast of lies

Dex-chan lover
So I wonder how they'll adapt the rest of the volume.
Might just rearrange things, and put those bits later if and when necessary. I've noticed that some WNs and LNs have characters appearing much before they become relevant, while the manga and anime adaptations shuffle things to introduce the characters only when they start becoming important to the main plot.

Dex-chan lover
And thus neinhardt got to keep his neck, for a little longer

Dex-chan lover
Might just rearrange things, and put those bits later if and when necessary. I've noticed that some WNs and LNs have characters appearing much before they become relevant, while the manga and anime adaptations shuffle things to introduce the characters only when they start becoming important to the main plot.

Well the central character from the prologue appears back in volume 1 (of the Light Novel I mean) and meets Olivia. It's the same in the manga, but the manga cut the most important part... and ironically put it in the title of the chapter lol (so the title makes no sense if you didn't read the Light Novel).

Dex-chan lover
Well the central character from the prologue appears back in volume 1 (of the Light Novel I mean) and meets Olivia. It's the same in the manga, but the manga cut the most important part... and ironically put it in the title of the chapter lol (so the title makes no sense if you didn't read the Light Novel).
Sometimes adaptations are just crap. Like FLFO. Sometimes they think they improve something, but forget crucial details. Like what this might be. Sometimes they're better because they cut off the fat.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes adaptations are just crap. Like FLFO. Sometimes they think they improve something, but forget crucial details. Like what this might be. Sometimes they're better because they cut off the fat.

I don't know... if I remember correctly the prologue serves the purpose to flesh out a character that was a bit in the shadow before. So it was not entirely necessary to adapt the prologue I guess...

Well I won't complain about this adaptation, I saw much worse.

Contributor
At least he didn't declare that he'll proceed to pleasure himself with the fish

Katerina should've just said yes before Neinhard's denseness could ruin the moment with a misunderstanding. Although to be fair he's her boss and they're both active members of the military... that look of disappointment from the ladies in the background though.

Time to visit the library.

@valiant27 With over 20 uploads for this series, assuming you are the translator I'd like to suggest that you make a group here on MD (even a 1-person group is fine if this is a solo project) so that information on your releases can be submitted to MangaUpdates (site rules there do not accept "No Group" releases). If you decide to make a group, please edit the group info on the chapters from "No Group" to your new group name. If you wish, you can also claim the group (following instructions) in order to be granted the Group Leader role as well.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
not much to guage the 'seraph' on yet but neinhardt seems pretty similar to olivia. smart as shit and very capable but totally oblivious to other things xD . . claudia seemed to be a bit disappointed their haha. olivia is only half right on her assumption about claudia and ashton's pride as a soldier. pretty sure they'd both put olivia above the army and their own lives. not that she'd let them for the latter.

Users who are viewing this thread