Shinigami Ramen - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Man That Wants to Die, And The Girl That Wants to Kill

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for bringing a cute(?) series.

On her name, is it possible that it’s a slight anagram from “kiraa” (the lengthening on the “ra” instead of “ki”) which would be the katakana for “killer”?

Group Leader
Thanks for bringing a cute(?) series.

On her name, is it possible that it’s a slight anagram from “kiraa” (the lengthening on the “ra” instead of “ki”) which would be the katakana for “killer”?
possibly, but I do think if there’s ever an official translation they would go with Kira / Keira

Dex-chan lover
Such a weird series, will this be one of those longer running ones that has like the subtle romance undertone? I'm guessing alot of this series will be MC meeting other death wishers and pointing them towards life I guess?

Dex-chan lover
possibly, but I do think if there’s ever an official translation they would go with Kira / Keira
I agree and I like your choice in the name. At first I thought Kiira would be apt, but then it reads and sounds janky in English.

Dex-chan lover
images

A shinigami and someone named Kira... you say...

thank you for translating this cute series. i wonder where she throw all those bodies.

and also thanks for the credit. time to get "lone transporter" achievement and finish the game this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread