Shinigami-sama to 4-nin no Kanojo

the ending
confused the shit out of me... Do reapers need to have a human soul to be able to stay in the human realm? Why would she force him to love other girls if she likes him? Why does nobody mind him having another gf? Isn't one a Yandere?! What was the motivation of her sister? Also that ending confrontation was so forced... kind of disappointed where the plot went

Fed-Kun's army
The 4 main girls + MC were just great, the situations and reactions were all funny but the ending was kinda meh.
The author must've ran out of ideas or was told it was getting the axe so he should wrap it up.

The ending crushed it all, honestly I thought the characters is pretty interesting. Even the MC felt conscious of his lies, and feel guilty about it.
But, yeah, don't read the rush ending. It just left a bad taste.

Fed-Kun's army
While I agree the axe-induced ending is quite "meh", it was a fun ride. The translation is fine, the art is good, and the characters very good for its genre, especially the MC.
In my opinion it's worth a read, if you dig simple harem romcoms.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is unironically better than the normal cliches harem manga like Bokuben, 5Tobun, Nisekoi,... but sadly it got axed. I'm sure if it wasn't, the author would've come up with more fun chapters. Also just found out that this manga has the same artist with Hensuki, and you might know how fun that manga is. There would've been a lot more potential in this manga but it didn't had the chance to show it off. Truly, what a waste 😢

Double-page supporter
damn what a shame, genuinely fun characters in a very cliched and trash genre (still my favorite), wish they could have kept it going for a while longer, ending it at 19 chapters is criminal

I feel sorry for our mc because what will happen when the 4 girls find out and how will he keep it a secret and an explanation of how it happened if I was him this will be my answer to why I'm 4 timing them
"I love all 4 of you the same got the courage to confess but didn't know if anyone will give me an answer and didn't know what you guys will think if I got rejected then confessed again and again and again so I just sent all 4 out on the same time, and if someone did agree to go out with me I would be happy because I have one of the girls I love in my life and love her and only her, I never thought all of you will agree, so I'm sorry for letting this all happened you can do whatever you want to me"

Aggregator gang
this is what people should called "rushed ending",
not the "100++ chapters with a little to no development" one..

shame it got axed, really like the premise and characters..

It's really unfortunate that this got axed.

Aside from not being developed due to being axed, I feel that the girls acted out of character in Chapter 18. I'm surprised Lisa wasn't aroused or intrigued by the four timing, and that Yui didn't even bother giving him the time of day to explain himself. As for Aoi and Emily, it seems that there would have been development to further their connection with Minaiguchi prior to the festival and four timing reveal which would have caused them to illicit a more forgiving response to the reveal had it not been for the manga getting axed and subsequently rushed.

I would really like to see CHuN eventually revisit this manga even if it meant revising from chapter 10 or 11 onward in order to craft a better story and a full experience.

Double-page supporter
Just read through it. The fact that some really horrible literal garbage harem manga can survive and this can't legit makes me a bit sad :(

Dex-chan lover
Damn it, so sad it just ended right there. We could've got more good harem juice from this.

I feel sorry for our mc because what will happen when the 4 girls find out and how will he keep it a secret and an explanation of how it happened if I was him this will be my answer to why I'm 4 timing them
"I love all 4 of you the same got the courage to confess but didn't know if anyone will give me an answer and didn't know what you guys will think if I got rejected then confessed again and again and again so I just sent all 4 out on the same time, and if someone did agree to go out with me I would be happy because I have one of the girls I love in my life and love her and only her, I never thought all of you will agree, so I'm sorry for letting this all happened you can do whatever you want to me"
He's a bitch for not doing that. If he called them all together and told them from the very beginning that he was just craving some pussy, didn't expect any of them to say yes and was overwhelmed when they all said yes. Would still get a couple slaps on the face, but with a chance of forgiveness from the girls.

Users who are viewing this thread