Full Clearing Another World under a Goddess with Zero Believers - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Makoto Takatsuki Trains with Lucy

Chapter late because I was busy/distracted last week and didn't clean -- sorry if you waited, I hope it won't happen again 😭

Hmmm, she just said that spirits are every where and that she has the potential to you spirit magic. Maybe in future chapters, we would see her ask the spirits for help and become insanely op.

Dex-chan lover
I noticed that lucy's proportions look weird on page 2 and now i cant unsee it. I need some eye bleach.

Fed-Kun's army
Why is Lucy wearing so much?
Not that I don't prefer it this way but it seems like the artist's definition of scantily clad is wearing a full dress and also a cape

Everything would be all dandy if she could learn to use water magic. Or the other way around and the MC learning fire magic.

Dex-chan lover
Bringing a companion with her main skills being fire related to the last dungeons being water filled? How's that a good idea?

So we have a MC with max control but no power and a FMC with max power but no control. Cool

Dex-chan lover
@ismaelh I agree. Maybe because the MC has an actual goal rather than just go around adventuring as in most isekais. Also, he's not too OP and has to struggle to get better.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad this is being received well. Having read the WN, I'm honestly finding it lacking in a lot of places due to missing details.

So yeah, Makoto is secretly a terrifying assassin with the ability to use mist and kill without a trace. It's hilarious imagining him water-skiing up a river too.

Meanwhile, Lucy.........Yeah, she's endearing if you can appreciate her effort, but undoubtedly the main burden of the team. Makoto is actually a good match for her though, since RPG gamers are all about making workable builds, using silly exploits, and grinding proficiency.

Users who are viewing this thread