Shinja Zero no Megami-sama to Hajimeru Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Makoto Takatsuki Reunites with Former Guardian Knight

Double-page supporter
Haha nono nothing like that, they rely a lot on fujiwara because he becomes a scary money maker enough to fund a country XD...
I never thought that a merchant like Fujiwara would become one of the scariest characters in the story XD
The thing is you realize quite fast Noel likes a lot Sakurai so I wouldn't support NTR.... however.... if u r expecting something like this.... maybe u will not be left without some treat... who knows..... 👀 the problem is that this arc was just released in Japan in Light Novel format son for it to come to manga will take so long.... XD
I completely forgot that Noel is engaged to Sakurai. But I was under the impression that Sakurai was forced to become engaged with Noel instead of the two of them naturally falling in love.

Wait? I thought the story was finished already? Are you talking about the spinoff that takes place in the Southern continent?
Ahhhh well the thing is if Makoto wanted to bang, there are no shortage of girls attacking him... he is just not thinking of that right now. He is rly focussed in training, getting strong so hr can be useful. It's quite sad for his girls, left starcing for amlong time but not forever XD, feels like on the after story he is feeding the fish he left starving before XD...
I get the feeling that if Mary came onto Makoto without a lot of clothes Makoto wouldn't hesitate one bit XD
Hahhahah not rly but He becomes rly attached to him, always seeking him and walking with crossed hands making ppl even think they are lovers XD. There are even some instances that they sleep on the same bed and of course the girls dont know how to take it XD.... but he just admires him a lot and after.... well another big spoiler but, after Makoto gets engaged with Sophia, he gets rly attached like a real brother basically XD
875.gif
A treat for you one of those two actually happen :x
Hot Damn! It's too bad that we have to wait a really long time for that to happen

Group Leader
I never thought that a merchant like Fujiwara would become one of the scariest characters in the story XD
One thing not revealed on the main story, but the author revealed on comments that Sa-san's power and Fujiwara one are probably the strongest ones on the story. if they intended they could, on their own way, dominate the world. The thing is their full potential was never explored. Both of them have extra secret powers XD.... well Makoto has as well but nevermind that XD.

I completely forgot that Noel is engaged to Sakurai. But I was under the impression that Sakurai was forced to become engaged with Noel instead of the two of them naturally falling in love.
Understandable. This will be more explored on the next arc, that will be in Highland. And yes you are right but at the same time circumstances changes. Highland Arc will change a lot of the perception of the story so far.... and one of the best battles is comming XD.

Wait? I thought the story was finished already? Are you talking about the spinoff that takes place in the Southern continent?
nono, the thing is the Web Novel is finished, is on the after stories, but it is as well releasing in Light Novel format, which is not complete yet.... it is in.... something like.... second to the last arc. Close to the end. And the light novel is polishing more and adding more context for a lot of stuff.

Its too soon to show up on the manga tho.

I get the feeling that if Mary came onto Makoto without a lot of clothes Makoto wouldn't hesitate one bit XD
oh..... er.... I think u didnt see one of my posts a few chapters ago.... XD.... Lets say when they return to Macallan 1-2 chapters ago.... there is a mini arc, one with sa-san on a mixed onsen, and... Makoto going to Mary's apartment :x....

Hot Damn! It's too bad that we have to wait a really long time for that to happen
well..... not too long for some Leo action.... 👀

Group Leader
So that princess is a blatant brocon, right? I also look forward to her going from ice princess mode to lovey mode at some point. Surely it must happen, right?
Not exactly a brocon XD.... but you are not completely wrong XD...

Well if you want to know if Sophia will melt or not, u should try to fish for some hints that there might be a few here and there since she showed up XD.

but if you REALLY want to know enough to hear a spoiler, She indeed become a super sweet girl. she kinda always was. The gimmick is that she has a similar mind stabilization skill as Makoto. Is not as strong as his Clear Mind, but on the outside looks the same. So basically to others, thats how Makoto looks like. This cold blooded person wothout emotions, when his clear mind is a high %

Double-page supporter
One thing not revealed on the main story, but the author revealed on comments that Sa-san's power and Fujiwara one are probably the strongest ones on the story. if they intended they could, on their own way, dominate the world. The thing is their full potential was never explored. Both of them have extra secret powers XD.... well Makoto has as well but nevermind that XD.
Is everyone from his class broken in some way? It's said that otherworlders are powerful but it just seems like everyone from his class is just broken in one way or another.
nono, the thing is the Web Novel is finished, is on the after stories, but it is as well releasing in Light Novel format, which is not complete yet.... it is in.... something like.... second to the last arc. Close to the end. And the light novel is polishing more and adding more context for a lot of stuff.

Its too soon to show up on the manga tho.
How is The Squishy Swordsman with Zero Attack Power? Does the MC get op like Makoto?
oh..... er.... I think u didnt see one of my posts a few chapters ago.... XD.... Lets say when they return to Macallan 1-2 chapters ago.... there is a mini arc, one with sa-san on a mixed onsen, and... Makoto going to Mary's apartment :x....
Wait? Sa-san went to a mixed onsen? Sa-san did go around naked in the dungeon before she met Makoto so I guess she wouldn't care about being nude in front of everyone.

And I think I remember you mentioning that Mary fell asleep on top of Makoto after kissing him. Makoto is not the kind of person to fondle a girl in her sleep.
well..... not too long for some Leo action.... 👀
I can just imagine Fujiwara laughing in the background since he can read minds and actually knows how the girls are jealous while Makoto is just being dense XD

Group Leader
Is everyone from his class broken in some way? It's said that otherworlders are powerful but it just seems like everyone from his class is just broken in one way or another.
not rly... at least as far as presented. But Sa-sa, Fujiwara, Ryosuke and Makoto are pretty broken, but the reason Makoto is broken is tooooo specific and its too late game XD.

How is The Squishy Swordsman with Zero Attack Power? Does the MC get op like Makoto?
I dont know, I read a few chapters but im way behind, I will try to catch up eventually but as far as I read its too much at the begining of the story. Fun fact, one of the Main Characters is one of Makoto's lost classmates.

Wait? Sa-san went to a mixed onsen? Sa-san did go around naked in the dungeon before she met Makoto so I guess she wouldn't care about being nude in front of everyone.

And I think I remember you mentioning that Mary fell asleep on top of Makoto after kissing him. Makoto is not the kind of person to fondle a girl in her sleep.
yeah this onsen event being skipped is sad. Nothing much happen, she enters with a towel and all but nobody believes. Sa-san is way more agressive now than she was on earth but its mostly because she already died twice and doesnt want to have regrets anymore.

And Yeah Mary story was mostly like this. She stole a kiss from him but passed out cause of alcohol, and when they were leaving the apartment in the morning, the girls spotted the situation XD.

I can just imagine Fujiwara laughing in the background since he can read minds and actually knows how the girls are jealous while Makoto is just being dense XD

Thats exactly how he is XD... but one thing made me sad.... I want to wait a little bit but there is some depth story from Fujiwara not revealed yet..... that was super important in ch 30(partially translated already) but... Fujiwara arc was not developed, making me 90% sure they will skip.... Fujiwara has an amazing arc ... kinda related to this kind of thing XD.

I will post a sneak peek of ch 32 on my next post btw if u r curious XD

Dex-chan lover
Not exactly a brocon XD.... but you are not completely wrong XD...

Well if you want to know if Sophia will melt or not, u should try to fish for some hints that there might be a few here and there since she showed up XD.

but if you REALLY want to know enough to hear a spoiler, She indeed become a super sweet girl. she kinda always was. The gimmick is that she has a similar mind stabilization skill as Makoto. Is not as strong as his Clear Mind, but on the outside looks the same. So basically to others, thats how Makoto looks like. This cold blooded person wothout emotions, when his clear mind is a high %
That is neat to learn :p a spoiler I don't mind seeing too hehe.

Dex-chan lover
I swear if the upcoming plot is going to be that the circus is going to try and kidnap MC's two companions because they're a monster and elf, my eyes are gonna roll out of my head.
Why take the dangerous risk of kidnapping, when as stated before, they can just buy their attractions? Assuming I'm right about the future plot developments that is, which I hope I'm not.
Is an option, but there's something much, much simpler....

What is the best way to attack a Capital with monsters? Become a circus with "imprisoned" monsters, build a name, and be asked/get permission to perform at that Capital.. Especially easy when you can promise the monsters their chance at revenge/continued rampage..
Also known as the Trojan Horse stratagem.

The author is not Telegraphing this at all... No sirree. Honest, guv'nor absolutely not...

Dex-chan lover
This may be because I am an extremely petty person but, I still don’t see the appeal of Sophia and idk why the Mc is bending to her will with what she did to him before.
as long it's not a revenge plot, i highly doubt any mc would actually try to get on royalty bad side
at most run aways

Users who are viewing this thread