Shinja Zero no Megami-sama to Hajimeru Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - Makoto Takatsuki Fights Enemies attacking the Royal Capital

Group Leader
Again if you find anything wrong with the chapter feel free to tell us.

Sorry for the long wait but we will try our best, and the story is getting interesting hehe, hopefully you guys enjoy and support The creator.

wnmlhfO.png

Group Leader
No your highness, you forget that you can't defeat monsters and demons with art, so Makoto is obviously the wrong person to ask.

No, I don't plan on letting this, as well as the beginning of the story, go.
so bitter :x

Dex-chan lover
Very standard. First do a bunch of fighting to show off that there are more people than just the main characters, then transition into a boss fight that's portrayed as super dangerous so the main characters can show off and earn the princess's respect and favour.

Perfect time to bring up the classic tsundere line, "It's not like I'm doing it for you," but you actually mean it.

Or they annoy the DM because they didn't expect you to take them!
What kind of crap DM expects players to not take a quest?

So, basically, Prince Leo is when you draw a girl without breasts and call it a boy.
That's how all ambiguously gendered characters are drawn in manga. Which is why 90% of all gender reveal plot twists come off as cheap.

Dex-chan lover
so bitter :x

Yes. Yes we are bitter.

People like Elhao and I judge actions based on their process and intent.
Not happenstance conclusion, due to sheer luck or chance.

Princess here is showing poor judgement. And doesn't own up to her own mistakes.
"But I apologized" is a dumb JP trope that needs to die. You can't un-ring the bell.

Linking what I said in previous chapter:
(it still holds 100% true, because it was stated based on process not conclusion)
You can justify your mistakes -- why you made them. Doesn't excuse your own failings -- and resulting clusterfsck.
Saying "sorry" won't bring a failed business investment back. And Princess is showing exactly why she should be hated.

"Art can't kill monsters." <- said directly to guy who killed a dragon.

And to be even-handed, here's a later post where I queried (and you and another member provided) spoilers:
(Jump a bit down in thread, and context is provided to your initial reply)
The hints were mostly structural analysis of the country but if you are ok with Spoilers, sure why not.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
No your highness, you forget that you can't defeat monsters and demons with art, so Makoto is obviously the wrong person to ask.

I know right? I am enjoying this irony of the princess being useless in this situation and asking someone she called useless to solve it.

Users who are viewing this thread