Shinju no Nectar - Ch. 26 - The Killing Sky

Dex-chan lover
ICBMs with nuclear warheads when? or better yet, Aniti-matter mass destruction super bombs to AOE the entire continent and end this "ww2 machinery vs magic" faggotry

Dex-chan lover
@Misticsan This manga uses the isekai troupe to its fullest potential, the harem aspect every girl is likable and with their own personalities, the other world aspect that is almost a copy paste of ours but it feels alive and unique, even to overpower aspect here is well done as Kai has access to nearly unstoppable power but he has to have one of the girls close to use it, and as we have seen there are weapons that are capable of hurting him ( even if the can feel a little deus ex machina ).

All these aspects were thought out, every little piece fits its place perfectly, this here if I can be so bold is the perfect isekai and if any of you disagree with that i would love to know what you guys think it would be necessary to improve the story.

Fed-Kun's army
i was just rereading youjo senki and laughed at the dacian
now in this manga, we're the dacian

WHAT STUPIDITY IS THIS ??? OH YEAH FIGHT AIRPLANES AND TANKS WITH SWORDS AND WOOD STICKS !!!!!! WHAT MC IS THAT HE SEES PEOPLE DYING AND SAYING STAY TOGETHER ??? PATHETIC MANGA !!!! AT FIRST WAS SO SO BUT THE LAST CHAPTERS !!!!!! YOU MUST BE UNEDUCATED AND VERY VERY STUPID TO NOT EXPECT THAT THE TRAITORS ALLIES WILL COME TO HELP !!!! HE IS ONE OF THE MOST USELESS MC I HAVE EVER SEE IN MANGA !!!! SORRY BUT THE DEATH OF SO MANY PEOPLE FOR HIM TO BECOME LATER A HERO NO A SAVIOR IS JUST POOR WRITING !!! HOPE THAT THIS MANGA STOP SOON

Double-page supporter
Can't be the only one waiting for our dear MC to wipe every dark elf from the face of that planet, right?
I'd sear them through and through, or shock or drown even.

Users who are viewing this thread