Shinju no Nectar - Vol. 10 Ch. 42 - A Call for Bloodshed

I swear if this Celes didn't get executed after all of this debacle is over ...

Let's show the might of the Boob suckers to these piss drinkers!!!

Aggregator gang
I don't see how they can negotiate with a bunch of brainwashed drug addicts. Even if they somehow manage to recapture the fortress without killing them, those kids' lives are ruined, at best spending years in rehabilitation. Can you even trust they will be able to negotiate with any coherence?

I can't believe the colonel made a fool of himself and probably lost men to a handful of snot-nosed children.

Dex-chan lover
I'd say this calls for an elite company of paratroopers.

@Marchimarch He didn't suggest the negotiations to solve the issue, per se, rather it was to learn what's going on and what's not going on. You gotta know your enemy when you begin your operation, lest you will just get your ass kicked like the Germans did when they attacked the Soviet Union.

@Kaarme
To be fair, there was quite a lot of military cooperation between the Soviet Union and the Weimar Republic prior to the war. And after the purges they were in quite a lot of disarray.

Αλλο ενα ηλίθιο κεφάλαιο απο τον ποιο μαλάκα συγγραφέα σε κόμικ !!!! ΑΙΣΧΟΣ 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Dex-chan lover
I gotta admit I don't know what's going on anymore.
Started this for the lewds but the walls of text and military shit is killing me.

Double-page supporter
I mean, they COULD just siege the fuck out of them, but our MC have heroines inside.
And that means spending ressources and taking time to solves an internal matter right inside the fucking capital. It certainly won't look good for the queen authority. They need to find something and fast.

Boob magic is probably next chapter's answer. :3

Dex-chan lover
It feels like this arc will take another 10 chapters to get to the finale, which is honestly 7 to slow.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to say this colonel is the most unbelievable thing in this chapter, but story has too many examples of high commanding officers doing exactly this because they thought the enemy was weak and ignoring blatantly obvious details, that aren't even details sometimes, more like the whole thing of the situation.

For those having problems understanding the situation, here a little simplified summary ( it is mostly my assumptions ), the girl that is the leader of the students is from an annexed country of Albion her reason may be political or personal ( there are hints of personal ), she is working with Castor that wants to use this whole confusion to demoralize the queen reign and usurp the throne he is working with Dhala and what Dhala wants is pretty obvious, destabilize their enemy country reign supreme over the world yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah, you know... the basic, not different from Albion truth be told.

The military-speak isn't all that, the fortress is star-shaped and the entrances are in the concave part so an invading army always has to face two walls which make easy for defence, the colonel is obviously only there to complicate things but i think he was trying for real to kill the students, but he is an idiot and forgot that they are military cadets and the fortress is ancient for a reason.

Users who are viewing this thread