Shinju no Nectar - Ch. 45 - Rubian and Arlen

Dex-chan lover
I don't like how literally every battle is solved by him drinking some mommy milk and goes super saian, what even is the purpose of his army?

They did nothing and if they did arrive in big number and power, its always too late and the battle is already over with him wrecking his enemy to a pulp

Double-page supporter
Welp, there goes the cult orgies, it was fun while it lasted, shame about the villainess being "innocent", it's hard to be mad with that sexy doctor reveal though lol

So, now Kai's Ambrosia harem has: Sakura(rakshasa), Dornea(dwarf), Shiera(mermaid), Suzuri(succubus) and Noel(elf).

I wonder if there's gonna be more girls in the future? still kind of waiting for Kai to get a earth-element transformation

Dex-chan lover
What a waste.

Busty, sweet meganekkos are excellent; the hinting made it annoyingly obvious that she was the culprit early on, but the shift away from her got my hopes up.

@Kyujyu I mean, yeah a doctor who checks pretty much everyone in the school and not know that some are having side effects from the mermaid's blood is suspicious too

@musicfreak12 i mean, to see a dude getting boosted by tits i prefer high school dxd, at least there isn't any ntr, orgy, gangbang, drugs or mind control. I mean those are straight up hentai tags this manga should have.

Dex-chan lover
I FRIGN KNEW IT

That doctor was a the THOT hoe Mastmind behind it all.
I figured she was dirty for the way she was acting when she saved the the girls before
I mean they're dealing with doses of mermaid blood

if you haven't read the author's work, please do before continue, breasts and "ambrosia" has been always the main sauce for the power

Dex-chan lover
@Hyodoz

Heh, yeah pretty much. I can't believe it's not a hentai at this point, even after that orgy arc, it's sooo clear that they're fucking and cucking in the illustration, it's not even censored too

Mmmhhh yeah i like it transform..
But i want see another kai in this manga, it look if kai transform with boobs i want see another rival transform with milk like henshin

Each transformation get cooler and cooler
I kinda wanna see how the author would draw the first one now

Users who are viewing this thread