Shinju no Nectar - Ch. 45 - Rubian and Arlen

Dex-chan lover
Gotta suck them all! Here comes deus ex machina!
Who else is more impressed with fucking revolution then with bunch of clay dolls?

Lightning, Fire, Water, Wind and LIGHT?

With these powers we see for now I gonna predict there will Dark Ambrosia as surprise plot. As for the rest of the elements Ice and Nature are probable since Ice can be use as range and Nature is flexible power, and lastly Earth and Metal is hard to think since all of his powers are primarily projectile base if its introduce it must be self-producing since these two has environment disadvantage

Dex-chan lover
> Celes, for you to defy the doctor, Kai should be milking you in front of Richard, so that Richard as a first hand witness on how Kai heals you, then worry not.

> In all due respect, i didnt even suspect the doctor after all, and think Celes has been the master mind of all of this rucus and at the same time wonderful skinship happening on the school.

> Kai saving the day against those golem.
Let me tell you a thing from experience.
The moment you taste your first, you will transform like Kai all day, in your room, thinking and celebrating like a true alpha male all day, and accepting that nothing can change your new perspective in life anymore... hahahahahahaha

Dex-chan lover
@Bwoo7072 Did you forgot to put /s there?
These kind of story always have the random kind passerby be a mastermind.
And the doctor somehow has a safety bunker conveniently so I was suspicious of her since the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
So the nurse was the mastermind. And is that light that Kai's using?

Honestly was hoping Celes' family was involved in plotting to put the previous king's bastard son on the throne, would've nicely bookended with how Richard was tricked into killing Noel's family for something Celes' family would eventually do.

Also I think the author/editor changed their mind's at the last minute with this new power, they probably forgot/didn't want to step on the toes of the ice maiden maid Kai picked up in "Japan"....

Dex-chan lover
If it feels good it is good? I’ll remember that next time someone od’s on lsd or any other drug lol

Edit: forgot to mention but i’d have preferred celestia be an actual whore as opposed to an ntr female lead LOL

Users who are viewing this thread