Shinju no Nectar - Ch. 79 - Sakura's Choice

Dex-chan lover
Come on, dear girl... at least leave a letter.

Well... at least Nia is with her, she has street smarts and has been working on her more practical espionage abilities.

I won't act like this doesn't smell of problem, but I will give this... Sakura needs this, she has been cooped inside a manor, and out of our view, she needs some self-actualization as a person... and as a character in the story.

Oh and let's not forget she has Shakuntira too, that one has more than just street smarts.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Finally, the main girl gets to do SOMETHING. I like all the girls Kai has had the pleasure to bed so far, but the real best girl has not had time to shine in so long. I have hope for this coming adventure, especially after how awful the whole court arc was.

Dex-chan lover
Right.... instead of informing people about the "gift", and taking your time to figure out what may be behind it, you run off the same night , without any preparation whatshowever, to "prove yourself to your lover".

To the East, where your sudden disappearance would be extremely convenient to some nasty people, and because of which you are, in fact, in Albion..

Let's go!!....Straight into the hyena's fangs.. without a plan, provisions, and, presumably, a single functioning brain cell...

Dex-chan lover
Is this some kind of idiotic cry for attention?? TELL THEM YOUR PLAN, GIRL. The heck can a sheltered princess like you do on your own? Are you even sure beyond the fact of a mere painting that it's really your sister or even her state of mind? There's not even a letter attached!

Now you'll cause a bigger mess since they'll go into a panic and will still have to rush and save your idiotic ass anyways :shamihuh::aquadrink: Right... your "heart's grown stronger" but your head's not working as much or at all it seems. You do know those dark elf guys have a crap tons of spies everywhere right??

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
L
Going alone, no fighting strength whatsoever - what could go wrong...
Lets not forget that shes a princess in every sense of the world, not only she doesnt have fighting strength, she doesnt even have common sense, discretion or anything akin to street smarts. Nia is gonna have to do double duty to keep our horned princess in one piece until kai arrives to bail them out.

Dex-chan lover
the intent is good, but the way she's going about it is less than good. but hey at least this is actual confirmation and acknowledgement that Sakura really didnt have any development so far despite being the first girl.

now we're just waiting to see how will Kai exactly save her later, lol

Dex-chan lover
So he barely escapes hot water and now he is immediately going to break his house arrest and get charged with treason, great...

So she doesn't want to trouble him anymore, yet is going to cause him to risk getting in major trouble LOL

Feels like the artist is putting less effort on this series, judging by the lack of shading and rough lines in some panels. Guess he's more passionate about the NTR isekai series haha.

Dex-chan lover
Not even gonna lie, the idea of a Sakura-centric solo arc sounds massively unappealing to me. She's, like, the least interesting girl in the entire harem.
Maybe this arc has a chance to turn it around.
But considering what the last arc did to Doronea i don't think that's going to happen.

Dex-chan lover
That's a little disappointing. I didn't find the last mini-arc without Kai interesting at all and skipped over most of it. Probably going to let this sit till the whole next volume is TLed.

Users who are viewing this thread