Shinju no Nectar - Vol. 11 Ch. 44.5 - Sisterhood

Dex-chan lover
@Espadas Well i can understand the hate for tsundere, there are very rare ones done right, myself i do like the cutely demanding type but just to a certain point that it is easily breachable, to me however Sakura is in the well-done category.

But no need to ruminate too much on this, this series has no shortage of good girls and i cant disagree with your statement of Ligia being best girl (she is a redhead, can someone get more perfect?), i do like Suzuri and Shakuntira a lot, love me some proactive girls.

I wonder if Raiza will join the harem. And hopefully this arc ends shortly with Raiza recovering and not becoming an addict. I wonder how Lizia will react to learning about what has happened to her little sister

Dex-chan lover
Damn shame the Little sister was exposed to those Daily hardcore Mermaid’s Blood Sex Orgies. Having all her orifices penetrated & Scissored day & night until she was mind broken.

Alway loved the captain

Dex-chan lover
Raiza only had sex with the blond girl. There wasn't any time for anyone else. She was in the early stages of becoming an addict.

Users who are viewing this thread