Shinju no Nectar - Vol. 9 Ch. 34 - The Door

Dex-chan lover
My faith forbids me to be seen uncovered by strangers

Translation - I'm really a girl disguised as a boy.

Aggregator gang
Well, this chapter established two things, at least:

1) The school nurse is totally the ringleader behind the smuggling ring. She's the only one resembling the dark-haired, well-endowed masked woman at the center of the orgy a few chapters back.

2) The roommate who was very obviously a girl pretending to be a boy is in fact a girl pretending to be a boy.

Dex-chan lover
Noel's "assets" are a little bigger than i thought, even with that sash, how did she pass unnoticed?

I was suspecting the glasses dude since the last chapter, but Celes being in the mix somehow got me by surprise, don't know why now. Looking at how things are it is a little obvious, the excessively meek tend to be the ones that give in to their libidos.

Dex-chan lover
Doctor is the ringleader and roommate is a girl, I think that's been obvious to everyone since the start.

Dex-chan lover
"Oh look, breasts. I had no idea!" ...said no one in the comments section.

The author does draw them well though.

Whoa. Like legit I seriously did not know that he was actually a she. Man what a shock. I'm glad I'm not alone on this boat too. Seems like everyone else in the comment section also totally didn't see that coming either. My mind has been blown. Wow. Just wow. Now I'm doubting everyone and everything I see. A girl. Who would've thunk. Totally not me. I am in awe.

Users who are viewing this thread