Shinju no Nectar

Hell yeah great chapter

Frick yea I’m glad that senator elf bitch got what was coming to her.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Can I kindly ask a fellow man of culture to clarify these:

1) Does this manga have actual NTR where the MC gets NTRed (not some side character) and has one of his main girls fucked by another guy?

2) Does this manga have rape, where any of the main girls (basically the MC's harem) gets successfully raped?

I would truly appreciate if anyone can answer those questions for me so that, I can save myself time and avoid this mangaj(if any of the above questions are true)

Can I kindly ask a fellow man of culture to clarify these:

1) Does this manga have actual NTR where the MC gets NTRed (not some side character) and has one of his main girls fucked by another guy?

2) Does this manga have rape, where any of the main girls (basically the MC's harem) gets successfully raped?

I would truly appreciate if anyone can answer those questions for me so that, I can save myself time and avoid this mangaj(if any of the above questions are true)
The answer is no. There is no ntr or rape

Dex-chan lover
The answer is no. There is no ntr or rape
Thank you... So many thank yous! I can finally jump into this and start devouring the chapters, prolly finish it tonight. Genuinely thanks again brother. Thought nobody would answer my question.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you... So many thank yous! I can finally jump into this and start devouring the chapters, prolly finish it tonight. Genuinely thanks again brother. Thought nobody would answer my question.
No direct NTR, still no any real action for the MC and constant NTR harassment of his girls by literally anyone. Dropped this manga because got tired of this crap.

Dex-chan lover
No direct NTR, still no any real action for the MC and constant NTR harassment of his girls by literally anyone. Dropped this manga because got tired of this crap.
This other chap said there was no no rape or NTR though. Can you please elaborate what you mean by NTR harassment?

Dex-chan lover
This other chap said there was no no rape or NTR though. Can you please elaborate what you mean by NTR harassment?
There is a number of situations when MC's love interests are sexually harassed or on the brink of being raped by some people/monsters, but then get saved somehow. Some may call it "teasing", but to me, it's a huge no-no. Especially considering that the MC doesn't get any real action except some titty-sucking when it's time to use his special powers. Thus I thought I'd let you know about these so you can make a better decision.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
There is a number of situations when MC's love interests are sexually harassed or on the brink of being raped by some people/monsters, but then get saved somehow. Some may call it "teasing", but to me, it's a huge no-no. Especially considering that the MC doesn't get any real action except some titty-sucking when it's time to use his special powers. Thus I thought I'd let you know about these so you can make a better decision.
Thank you that's actually really helpful. Rape bait is a dangerous zone. I've read manga where rape bait remains just that : bait for more reader controversy. But I have also seen cases where repeated rape bait was used as a device to lead to the eventual rape of the heroine. And that was gut wretching to watch.

I am now having second thoughts about this...

Dex-chan lover
Should I be concerned over the sexual assault tag?
Read my last few exchanges just above. The guys explain it properly so that should help you make a decision if you are on the fence about reading or not.

Personally I decided to keep away. Not having the girls penetrated by other men doesn't make it okay to have them basically raped by other women or have them sexually harassed by monsters or other men and then have them saved just in the nick of time before penetration.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Read my last few exchanges just above. The guys explain it properly so that should help you make a decision if you are on the fence about reading or not.

Personally I decided to keep away. Not having the girls penetrated by other men doesn't make it okay to have them basically raped by other women or have them sexually harassed by monsters or other mem and then have them saved just in the nick of time before penetration.
Yep sounds like something I'm not interested in as well.

Dex-chan lover
so, turns out there is a slight confusion in the chapter numbering that was compiled into volume numbering

because chapter "18 - A Day Off" is actually an extra chapter, so it is not counted as full chapter,
instead, in the volume release, chapter 19 - The Heart of the Labyrinth is the actual chapter 18

but in here (from what I see) the chapters are arranged based on the chapter number of the volume's table of contents,
therefore from volume 6 to volume 15, the chapters are shifted by 1 chapter

i.e. volume 6, by number, does contain chapters 21 to 24, but it should be from chapter "Yashimano" to "High mother of the Hasas"
chapter "The Fleet" is in volume 5 as chapter 20,
volume 7 should be from "The Killing Sky" to "The Conspiracy" as chapter 25-28,
and so on

it ends in chapter 67.2 as the actual chapter 67
resolving the chapter count from chapter 68 onward

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread